Annual Easter Egg Hunt.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I think i have all 10 x
you absolutely certainly have! Well done and will upgrade your account accordingly. Thank you and well done. xx

Your not meant to agree with me :rofl::rofl: cxxx
hehe am saying nothing! Really I am not :p xx

okay guys, as the six months ones have gone;
The next 3 people to find them all will get 3 months supporter upgrade from us as a second prize.

The next 3 after that will get a one month supporter upgrade.
x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
DebE last year I think I got two possible three and that was cheating

Even resorted to offering sexual favours ... still didn't work
Sx
You didn’t mention those sort of favours did you:sneaky: .... missed out again :D

S

Sammy

You know me don’t recognise the signs ...:confused:

Feck sake when A big girl flutters wiggles n jiggles MP3

If you don't pic those up On that - I'm sending you over to
Miss Sexy Legs for lessons
Sx

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
Hillarious..... SS Easter egg hunting with people round for dinner, as if cooking a roast with 101 trimmings isn't enough... Without hunting while stirring the gravy and Mr J keep popping in to check if I have found an egg...... Honestly @Admin !!!!! What you done to me...... Turned me to wine.... Is what you did lol x x x

Reactions: Sammy

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hillarious..... SS Easter egg hunting with people round for dinner, as if cooking a roast with 101 trimmings isn't enough... Without hunting while stirring the gravy and Mr J keep popping in to check if I have found an egg...... Honestly @Admin !!!!! What you done to me...... Turned me to wine.... Is what you did lol x x x
Ommm I am so sorry for the persuasion I have inadvertently placed on you, over the Internet, making you open that delightful bottle of red/white. :D
Hope you have enjoyed though and thank you for participating. Been brilliant fun! xx

Reactions: MP386
S

Sammy

Hillarious..... SS Easter egg hunting with people round for dinner, as if cooking a roast with 101 trimmings isn't enough... Without hunting while storrsti the gravy and Mr J keep popping in to check if I have found an egg...... Honestly @Admin !!!!! What you done to me...... Turned me to wine.... Is what you did lol x x x

I've been out rolling eggs
Out for walk and market
Cooked dinner
Delt with vomiting 11 yr old

Oh it wasn't until 3/4 way through I realised there were no fecking proper Easter eggs

Although I've ventured places I've never been before lol
Hence been stumped by the clues

Sx

Reactions: Therapon and MP386
22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
Ommm I am so sorry for the persuasion I have inadvertently placed on you, over the Internet, making you open that delightful bottle of red/white. :D
Hope you have enjoyed though and thank you for participating. Been brilliant fun! xx
.... I believe Mr J has just opened bottle no.4 of fine white.... :love::rofl:;)

Reactions: Therapon
22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
Out for walk and market
Cooked dinner

Oh it wasn't until 3/4 way through I realised there were no fecking proper Easter eggs

Sx
I did the same......... Then saw an " egg" and thought fuck me I just wasted 2 hours!!!!! Obviously not wasted so much as perving as much as I could as quick as I could kinda way!!!!!
Our kids decided to abandon the arts and crafts day, today too and "mummy" got left to finish it all..... Again painting and perving, I multitasked to the max!!!

Reactions: MP386

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Out for walk and market
Cooked dinner

Sx
Hahaha :D that's the way! Dedication to the cause Miss. x
.... I believe Mr J has just opened bottle no.4 of fine white.... :love::rofl:;)
Brilliant! :D x

I am so surprised by how many people have told me, they've been at this all day. I have to say a huge fair play to you all. Whether you found the hidden eggs or not, well done and thank you. :tiphat:

There's still some out there for grabs though guys! x