Attractions?

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

So my response to you is
You're clearly a nice guy
Yep there a brain rattling round in there
But in relation to following and being followed lots of new folk are joining daily , looking on forums etc how do you expect things to change or move forward from place you are at
If you are being negative bout yourself

When you look at folk you might possibly be interested in
What do you base that on

Is is looks banter humour intelligent posts , commonalities

In my life experience negative attracts negative

I choose to follow those that interest me , those I find funny , those who posts intrigue and those who I share common ground - if anything comes after that added bonus
Sx
So basically quote me if i am wrong it's ok for some members to say what they want and other they are either belittling questioning or having a go ??
I'm confused. Sammy was responding to me, where is there anything about belittling or having a go?
And if you're somehow making a comment on me saying I thought another comment was belittling it was because I felt it came across that way. An opinion I'm entitled to as the comment was posed to me and nobody else.

L

louise1970

I'm confused. Sammy was responding to me, where is there anything about belittling or having a go?
And if you're somehow making a comment on me saying I thought another comment was belittling it was because I felt it came across that way. An opinion I'm entitled to as the comment was posed to me and nobody else.
I suggest you read back what you have said to me yes you have a right to have a opinion but it's how you come across my OPINION

D

Deleted member 6684

I follow or try to follow ppl who I fancy. May not ever be successful at it..But know what..fuck it. I dont live for others.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Oh think you should start a thread !!!

Love it , soooo much to learn
A Dummies guide would be very useful
Sx

Fun as a thread would be I fear it would degenerate very quickly. Unrestrained I'd make a sailor blush.
For an idea look at the phrases on the mugs at Holy Flaps, I find them funny and not even slightly offensive
Products | Holyflaps | BEAUTIFULLY DEFACED

If anyone wants to buy me one of these mugs they are very welcome to do so :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I clicked the link. I looooove them cups. The first phrase is something I say all the time at work. Brilliant. I could spend a fortune,

B x

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Fun as a thread would be I fear it would degenerate very quickly. Unrestrained I'd make a sailor blush.
For an idea look at the phrases on the mugs at Holy Flaps, I find them funny and not even slightly offensive
Products | Holyflaps | BEAUTIFULLY DEFACED

If anyone wants to buy me one of these mugs they are very welcome to do so :rofl:

I clicked the link. I looooove them cups. The first phrase is something I say all the time at work. Brilliant. I could spend a fortune,

B x[/QUOTE]

I might get these two LOL 13442185_1776052632636110_7540666236240960146_n-1-300x300.jpg18489657_1940425872865451_4342397114342303106_o-300x300.jpg

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Looking at who we follow. The vast majority I have no clear idea why except they must have done something follow worthy at some point. As for the others well all I can say is we would like to get to know them better.

T

The_Bibas

We follow because either people have followed us or we feel a connection. As for attraction.. I just blurt it out..
I see something I like and I say it.
It's not important if they don't reciprocate... It's the nature of the numbers game..

XxxBibaxxX

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
If I am 100% honest I don't get the reasoning behind the whole following lark. We are not that bothered about checking out media or indeed being checked out by others (so long as the person looking is here for the right reasons)

Reactions: The_Bibas
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
If I am 100% honest I don't get the reasoning behind the whole following lark. We are not that bothered about checking out media or indeed being checked out by others (so long as the person looking is here for the right reasons)
Following will also give you alerts for people you follow, so if you were to follow me, what ever I do across the site, update status for example then you would be alerted for it. (y)

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Hahaha that's the bit I don't get. I can seen your here and I get told if you comment on something I am interested in and if I wanna speak to you then just do it. Maybe its cos I find it a bit pointless like twitter. I don't wanna know if you had breakfast or not this morning.

T

The_Bibas

Following will also give you alerts for people you follow, so if you were to follow me, what ever I do across the site, update status for example then you would be alerted for it. (y)
Oh... I turn all that stuff off...
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Pearls
M

Mrandmrsdkswing

We follow people we have met or spoken to. Sometimes accept just because we're interested.
Once you follow you get to know people better as you get alerted to their posts. I enjoy the updates sometimes they are real gems of knowledge

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Er well I for one lurk in the back ground checking out threads, Pics, Comments, Personalities, Arms. Legs, feet, pulse, and then hide for a while before following the person or persons that intrigue me... I then run for the hills for a while LOL :whistle::whistle::palm::palm:

Reactions: Pearls
T

The_Bibas

Interesting people.
People I fancy.

In your case, despite you politely saying no thanks on other social media, I'm simply impressed by your figure and mentality. Superb!
Lass took a look yesterday and said "bloody hell that's a good figure, à propos not much.

You seem to embody our ideas of relaxed sexuality.
I am giving out free tissues this week....

To clean your glasses..

Omg what did you think I meant?
XxxBibaxxX