Baldrick's wisdom.........

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Think this needs some touching up!

Oooer....

I am thinking, thank fuck we lost microfilters so many moons ago! Damned things were a nightmare.
Also, does anyone else agree that the hours going back on half term was a serious disaster zone happening? I mean, I work from home and mostly in the sex industry. I also work for other companies and businesses doing the same... Can you imagine how hard that is with kids around!? Dayamn! :eek:

Secondly. When the fook did we start saying "pulled pork", "pulled beef" and not "shredded pork" or "shredded beef", like we did back in the day? As after all, that's all it is? :whistle: :unsure:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I am thinking, thank fuck we lost microfilters so many moons ago! Damned things were a nightmare.

I don't know what they are :rofl:. Is it the thingymajigs that plugs into phone sockets?

Also, does anyone else agree that the hours going back on half term was a serious disaster zone happening?

All I know is that the bloody kids woke me up an hour earlier on Sunday morning when it got light :confused:

Secondly. When the fook did we start saying "pulled pork", "pulled beef" and not "shredded pork" or "shredded beef", like we did back in the day? As after all, that's all it is?

I wondered where 'pulled pork' had come from all of a sudden. I never even noticed 'shredded pork' had disappeared.
I'm going to keeping an eye on my cereal in case they change it to 'pulled wheat' :D

X

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
I don't know what they are :rofl:. Is it the thingymajigs that plugs into phone sockets?

All I know is that the bloody kids woke me up an hour earlier on Sunday morning when it got light :confused:

I wondered where 'pulled pork' had come from all of a sudden. I never even noticed 'shredded pork' had disappeared.
I'm going to keeping an eye on my cereal in case they change it to 'pulled wheat' :D

X
Any changes on cereal watch today? :D

Reactions: Pearls