Baldrick's wisdom.........

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
Hmmmm I might have to change the name of this thread to Baldrick's Stupidity.

I popped the heating on this morning at 01:30 to blast some warm air through before bed........ Fell asleep phone in my hand...... woke up at 6:00 am house like a sweat shop.

I unlock living room window to open it, then unlock my bedroom window and open that, then I drop my bloody keys out of the window. Incidently my house door keys are also on there, so I'm locked in the house :palm:
So a tad unsteady on my feet (due to a couple of G&T's earlier on :whistle:), I'm climbing out of my living room window at 6:00 in the morning to retrieve my door keys.
Once back inside the house, I collapse on my bed only to wake up at 9:00 am freezing cos my window is wide open. I attempt to get up, get a severe painful cramp in my leg and realise I'm not going anywhere just yet........
I bury myself in the duvet and the next thing I know, it's dinner time, I've got a million things to do, I'm well behind schedule and to top it all off I have a limp :palm:

X
Best stay put just incase you don't have another accident :rofl: