Baldrick's wisdom.........

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Watching Naked Attraction on E4 and the hot blonde seems to be getting rid of blokes in penis size order whilst making excuses about hairy bums or saggy balls :rofl:

X

19 March 2015
Watching Naked Attraction on E4 and the hot blonde seems to be getting rid of blokes in penis size order whilst making excuses about hairy bums or saggy balls :rofl:

X
You think you have it bad?
Duuuudeeeeee...
Listening to serious house here, writing a therapeutic article about swinging, the future of it and sex. :p
How rude. :D

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Hmmmm I might have to change the name of this thread to Baldrick's Stupidity.

I popped the heating on this morning at 01:30 to blast some warm air through before bed........ Fell asleep phone in my hand...... woke up at 6:00 am house like a sweat shop.

I unlock living room window to open it, then unlock my bedroom window and open that, then I drop my bloody keys out of the window. Incidently my house door keys are also on there, so I'm locked in the house :palm:
So a tad unsteady on my feet (due to a couple of G&T's earlier on :whistle:), I'm climbing out of my living room window at 6:00 in the morning to retrieve my door keys.
Once back inside the house, I collapse on my bed only to wake up at 9:00 am freezing cos my window is wide open. I attempt to get up, get a severe painful cramp in my leg and realise I'm not going anywhere just yet........
I bury myself in the duvet and the next thing I know, it's dinner time, I've got a million things to do, I'm well behind schedule and to top it all off I have a limp :palm:

X

D

Deleted member 6485

Hmmmm I might have to change the name of this thread to Baldrick's Stupidity.

I popped the heating on this morning at 01:30 to blast some warm air through before bed........ Fell asleep phone in my hand...... woke up at 6:00 am house like a sweat shop.

I unlock living room window to open it, then unlock my bedroom window and open that, then I drop my bloody keys out of the window. Incidently my house door keys are also on there, so I'm locked in the house :palm:
So a tad unsteady on my feet (due to a couple of G&T's earlier on :whistle:), I'm climbing out of my living room window at 6:00 in the morning to retrieve my door keys.
Once back inside the house, I collapse on my bed only to wake up at 9:00 am freezing cos my window is wide open. I attempt to get up, get a severe painful cramp in my leg and realise I'm not going anywhere just yet........
I bury myself in the duvet and the next thing I know, it's dinner time, I've got a million things to do, I'm well behind schedule and to top it all off I have a limp :palm:

X
Only you:rofl::rofl:xx