• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Baldrick's wisdom.........

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
i lived almost 3 years with a Gecko running loose in my house and never had any kinda flying or crawling problems - 1 day he showed up and adopted me so we became house buddies, good times

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
If the hair on my head grew as fast as hair...... elsewhere, I'd look like Neil from The Young Ones .
Time to get the shears out again

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Well I've only gone and blagged us a babysitter for the full weekend from 8:00pm Friday night to Sunday night. :grin:

Now to find somewhere to go and something to do

B x

MOTM

18 July 2015
Is there much to do in Swansea? Any good sightseeing spots (apart from Pearls Castle I mean)? I daren't go into a pub in Swansea, we're English dontcha know?

B x
Lots to see and do and I have the perfect pub at the end of the road
I have a spare room too

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Is there much to do in Swansea? Any good sightseeing spots (apart from Pearls Castle I mean)? I daren't go into a pub in Swansea, we're English dontcha know?

B x
Your a wakey lad you should be fearless - Its the Jocks you have to watch out for the Welsh will just ignore you

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Your a wakey lad you should be fearless - Its the Jocks you have to watch out for the Welsh will just ignore you

Oi us welsh speak to everyone, it's the other way around

You're joking aren't you? Once went to a pub in Cardiff and the bar dwellers all backed off and huddled together in a corner mumbling some indecipherable foreign language

It was scary stuff, like something straight out of the Wickerman .

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Lots to see and do and I have the perfect pub at the end of the road
I have a spare room too

We perhaps could be persuaded to make a pit stop in Swansea and have a couple of Babycham's.....

B x

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…