Baldrick's wisdom.........

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Omg you drink shit beer i am in shock we need to come over and get you some decent stuff :rofl::rofl:

Vxxx
I do believe he’s from Yoooooooorrrrkshure they don’t do expensive beer ..:rofl: you should here them moan about the cost of a pint down south....

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I do believe he’s from Yoooooooorrrrkshure they don’t do expensive beer ..:rofl: you should here them moan about the cost of a pint down south....

We moan cos it's the same stuff, brewed in the same place. If I can pay £2.70 for a pint of Carling here, why would I want to pay £4.70 for the same pint down there?
It makes no sense :confused::rofl:

X

Reactions: MP386

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Not expensive here either we just refuse to buy water disguised as beer lmao

Vxxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
We moan cos it's the same stuff, brewed in the same place. If I can pay £2.70 for a pint of Carling here, why would I want to pay £4.70 for the same pint down there?
It makes no sense :confused::rofl:

X
Exactly the North gets everything cheaper.....

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Do I spy a shelf of interesting things :hmm: I do like a shelf of interesting things (y)

Vxxx

Aye there is a couple of interesting bits and bobs on there, an Egyptian elephant cigar case thingy and a Turkish puzzle box :)

:eek: that's a lot of games :D

There's one or two :whistle:. Now to be fair to me, there's 15 years worth there that normally live in the garage...... but you know man cave and all that :D

X