Baldrick's wisdom.........

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Mine date back to ps1 :D. Most are quite old now as I buy most new games digitally.
Yeah very similar. I'm not going to say too much here as I am incriminating myself :D :censored: :whistle:

Had a gaming rig for quite a few years and spent far too much money on it than what I should admit to ever have doing. :oops:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Yeah very similar. I'm not going to say too much here as I am incriminating myself :D :censored: :whistle:

Had a gaming rig for quite a few years and spent far too much money on it than what I should admit to ever have doing. :oops:

I like to think I am savvy waiting for online sales, games cost me a few quid here and there, the most I pay is twenty....... but I've just ended up with an online library of dozens of unplayed games that I can't access cos I've got no fecking internet :palm::rofl:

X

Reactions: Lips_Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I like to think I am savvy waiting for online sales, games cost me a few quid here and there, the most I pay is twenty....... but I've just ended up with an online library of dozens of unplayed games that I can't access cos I've got no fecking internet :palm::rofl:

X
Just been discussing games here, I have about 1500 to play :eek::p

N xxx

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I used to collect science fiction novels but they took up too much space so I took to collecting games instead, they take up no space at all (y)

N xxx

I'm a right collector of shite if left to my own devices. I think I need someone to say no to me sometimes.
I picked up a Batman novel issue 1for £2.99 at the newsagents and the next thing I know I'm subscribing at £21.98 per month :confused:.
Then I'll get an email saying do you want the special edition novel for £18.99 and think "Well I best get that". I buy it and then find out it's part 1 of a 4 part series :palm:
I'm 21 novels in so I can't quit now, you know what I mean :D:confused:

X

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I'm a right collector of shite if left to my own devices. I think I need someone to say no to me sometimes.
I picked up a Batman novel issue 1for £2.99 at the newsagents and the next thing I know I'm subscribing at £21.98 per month :confused:.
Then I'll get an email saying do you want the special edition novel for £18.99 and think "Well I best get that". I buy it and then find out it's part 1 of a 4 part series :palm:
I'm 21 novels in so I can't quit now, you know what I mean :D:confused:

X
Ah this is why I'm not allowed free reign with money, although tbh it inevitably ends up spent on booze when I do get some :rofl:

N xxx

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Hashtag experiment.

So what do I do then? Put a # here. What does that do then @Pearls? :confused:

X

There are some at the bottom of the main forum page. So from the Menu goto Forums, go to the bottom of the page and under Trending click on one of the tags to see what happens.