• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Baldrick's wisdom.........

19 March 2015
Try this;
#Swinging
Then click on it. (having some issues with the menu page so then click back or new posts)
Also, there's a hashtag trending content too.

19 March 2015
As you can see in the list, we have;
#Swinging from me
#hashtag from @Pearls
#sadface from @Cheekychap70 and so on.
Each one will send an alert if you follow it.. meaning content specific based more alerts = more member based content driven activity. So on, so forth.

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Try this;
#Swinging
Then click on it. (having some issues with the menu page so then click back or new posts)

Ok thanks. I did that and I got a popup of that conversation. And I'm in no way being condescending when I ask..... Is this useful somehow?
Honest I genuinely do not know. I'm not being a tit for a change, just intrigued

Also, there's a hashtag trending content too.

I have no idea what any of that sentence means

X

19 March 2015

MOTM

11 December 2016

Ok it's new so there are not that many tags right now however if, as an example, there were 10 posts containing #baldrick by clicking on 1 tag you would see the others. It's a way of linking similar content in different threads.

D

Deleted member 6485

So im guessing, if anyone followed a #sex...they would get inundated with alerts?xx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Ok it's new so there are not that many tags right now however if, as an example, there were 10 posts containing #baldrick by clicking on 1 tag you would see the others. It's a way of linking similar content in different threads.

Oooohhhh I see. Simples init #dummiesguidetohashtags

X

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I'm sure Tech Support will give you the definitive guide to using hashtags. Right I'm off to bed, for once I actually need to be up early
Oooooo hang on I had one more question.

If I hashtag in a PM does that mean if somebody used the same hashtag, they could read the PM?

X

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
#baldrick wonders if he types #baldrick if #baldrick will trend. #baldrick has never been trendy before

X

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…