Bdsm Kit @home, How Do You Do Yours?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Might finalise our anchor points later and take some pics. See how it goes today... would be good if I could finish them. :sneaky: :gimp: :whipping:
Not gonna happen today. Damnit. :mad:
Maybe Monday... (n) x
These are what they are if anyone's interested. Will hopefully be putting them in tomorrow. I've taken one pic in my hand to give an idea of size. :) x

IMG_1708.JPG IMG_1710.JPG

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
20170705_120009.jpg

Had these kiddies for a while for the ceiling. But I've since realised I'm going to have to remove loftboards so I can fit cross members if I want them to be load bearing. (Which I do ;) )
Still not got round to building my forced orgasm chair :( to much on as usual lol

19 March 2015
View attachment 35459

Had these kiddies for a while for the ceiling. But I've since realised I'm going to have to remove loftboards so I can fit cross members if I want them to be load bearing. (Which I do ;) )
Still not got round to building my forced orgasm chair :( to much on as usual lol
Yes a pain to fit these. Always something I wanted to do, to fit a few things from the ceiling but the work involved in lifting the boards, then cross members, getting into the joists etc (if it's to be done properly) is a bit of a nightmare..
Good luck, am sure it will work out.
I quite like the look of retractable ones too, but like you I will (if we go ahead) most likely go for those. (y)

Long screws, well anchored then ;)
Oh hell yes. When someone gets going, they get going. So will need as much strength behind them as I can. Or they will possibly be ripped out. I'm using probably 150mm or thereabouts.

19 March 2015
PS what are you doing with the forced orgasm chair? How are you making it? Old dentists chair or similar etc?
One thing I am planning, is a collapsible frame of sorts that can be used over the bed as a restraining block for forced orgasms, a cross, a mobile anchor point system capable for two...Which can then can be collapsed, and then packed away.
I will do it, eventually... between one thing and another, time is the biggest issue.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
PS what are you doing with the forced orgasm chair? How are you making it? Old dentists chair or similar etc?
One thing I am planning, is a collapsible frame of sorts that can be used over the bed as a restraining block for forced orgasms, a cross, a mobile anchor point system capable for two...Which can then can be collapsed, and then packed away.
I will do it, eventually... between one thing and another, time is the biggest issue.

I was looking for something a little easier to move around. So what I have planned is something like a farmhouse style high back chair with the centre of the seat bored out and a wand fix point from underneath on a stiff yet flexible mount (I have a heavy duty microphone gooseneck mount for that)
Seat restraints to hold the submissive in position and obviously ankle and wrist restraints to match.

19 March 2015
I was looking for something a little easier to move around. So what I have planned is something like a farmhouse style high back chair with the centre of the seat bored out and a wand fix point from underneath on a stiff yet flexible mount (I have a heavy duty microphone gooseneck mount for that)
Seat restraints to hold the submissive in position and obviously ankle and wrist restraints to match.
Fantastic.. Sounds good.. An old member Zebo, had designed something quite similar and it worked really very well (going by the videos lol).
Hopefully you will get some time over the coming months to do it. (y)

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I've also started thinking about a mount for a wand that you can extend up when a submissive is restrained upright.
So you would have them on their tip toes and place the wand strategically underneath them. So as you tease them their calf muscle will eventually not be able to hold them above it.
I just need to work out how to stop her wriggling off it ;) lol

19 March 2015
I've also started thinking about a mount for a wand that you can extend up when a submissive is restrained upright.
So you would have them on their tip toes and place the wand strategically underneath them. So as you tease them their calf muscle will eventually not be able to hold them above it.
I just need to work out how to stop her wriggling off it ;) lol
Hmmm a telescopic arm of sorts would work there? But you'd need some solid clamping to hold it in place..
If thigh and leg restrained, she shouldn't be able to move too much, but the wriggling is a nightmare - I hear ya. No matter how tight everything is, the wriggling is a pain.. :D

Reactions: Phoenixcouplexx
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Hmmm a telescopic arm of sorts would work there? But you'd need some solid clamping to hold it in place..
If thigh and leg restrained, she shouldn't be able to move too much, but the wriggling is a nightmare - I hear ya. No matter how tight everything is, the wriggling is a pain.. :D

I'm thinking along the lines of an adapted microphone stand but it's going to need a wide base for stability and a certain amount of strength so it doesn't just flex away from where I want it.
Wriggling is always a pain! The crop sorts it out to an extent until she loses control ;) lol

19 March 2015
I mean, let's be honest now - the wriggling and trying to get out of things, while all part of the fun - especially if bratty with it too - is all good, but aside from complete rigidity; what else do you do.
Iron clamping? :D could be fun. Iron clamps from ankle to just above the hip.. or something similar.

I have the same issue and it frustrates me no end.. As of yet, I am still to find a really solid solution to compensate for the scale of wriggling going on.. or limit is as best as we can, so the toys stay firmly in place so I can carry on with everything else. It's such a pain..
Great fun, don't get me wrong here. But there must be a solution out there somewhere lol :p :D

19 March 2015
I'm thinking along the lines of an adapted microphone stand but it's going to need a wide base for stability and a certain amount of strength so it doesn't just flex away from where I want it.
Wriggling is always a pain! The crop sorts it out to an extent until she loses control ;) lol
Okay, a standard lamp! Solid chrome one.. Take the stem out, bore it out - would be perfect as you'd have the weight and the spread.. (y) Could be an idea?

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I mean, let's be honest now - the wriggling and trying to get out of things, while all part of the fun - especially if bratty with it too - is all good, but aside from complete rigidity; what else do you do.
Iron clamping? :D could be fun. Iron clamps from ankle to just above the hip.. or something similar.

I have the same issue and it frustrates me no end.. As of yet, I am still to find a really solid solution to compensate for the scale of wriggling going on.. or limit is as best as we can, so the toys stay firmly in place so I can carry on with everything else. It's such a pain..
Great fun, don't get me wrong here. But there must be a solution out there somewhere lol :p :D

Rope works, especially when combined with a st Andrews but it takes ohhhhh so long!
Trials of a Dominant ;) lol

19 March 2015
That could work. Worth some I investigation.
Yes I'd say so.. Given what you have in place already, I think it would be a winner.
Something ornate even like this;

LionFootBaseOnly.jpg

M

meet_the_fockers

Dear Lord above!!
And i thought id done well, with the latest table construction.
:eek: