Bdsm Kit @home, How Do You Do Yours?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
You told me you loved me! :cry:

Its all relative, now stop hijacking the thread :jacked: (I have never been so pleased to see this emoji!)... moving swiftly on

My BDSM kit consists of Cake... ah you may say, (you may not), how is that a bdsm kit? Feed them till they can't move and then :bondage_buddy:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Its all relative, now stop hijacking the thread :jacked: (I have never been so pleased to see this emoji!)... moving swiftly on

My BDSM kit consists of Cake... ah you may say, (you may not), how is that a bids kit? Feed them till they can't move and then :bondage_buddy:
:eek:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury

My BDSM kit consists of Cake... ah you may say, (you may not), how is that a bdsm kit? Feed them till they can't move and then :bondage_buddy:
*puts head in hands and weeps gently*

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
*puts head in hands and weeps gently*

We'll always have Christmas Joe, you, me, a dodgy curry and an attentive waitress, outside in the frosty air as the smoke from our cigarettes coalesced and formed mutual pipe dreams in the night sky...

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
We'll always have Christmas Joe, you, me, a dodgy curry and an attentive waitress, outside in the frosty air as the smoke from our cigarettes coalesced and formed mutual pipe dreams in the night sky...
* Xmas

They renamed it Xmas. Didn't you get the memo?