Benefits

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I live on a benefit of £67 a week. I get this because I look after a lovely beautiful man (he is a bit mad too :whistle:;))
My caring saves around £2000 a week from the NHS bill because things don't cost so much when you don't have to employ so many doctors and nurses.
I could try to claim other benefits but then be forced to go on courses and apply for jobs which I will never get because I haven't been in full time employment for the last 16 years and take me away from the most important thing, my job of caring for the man that I get paid a tiny amount for.
Seems we never get what's right, although I have and would always do what I do for nothing at all, the occasional beer and pizza will do ;)

N xxx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I live on a benefit of £67 a week. I get this because I look after a lovely beautiful man (he is a bit mad too :whistle:;))
My caring saves around £2000 a week from the NHS bill because things don't cost so much when you don't have to employ so many doctors and nurses.
I could try to claim other benefits but then be forced to go on courses and apply for jobs which I will never get because I haven't been in full time employment for the last 16 years and take me away from the most important thing, my job of caring for the man that I get paid a tiny amount for.
Seems we never get what's right, although I have and would always do what I do for nothing at all, the occasional beer and pizza will do ;)

N xxx

:tiphat:

Caring for someone is a job and a full time one at that. Only £67 a week is crap tbh. Carers should get more.
There's just too many people screwing the system :(.

Top me up man. I'm running dry here. The wine ran out ages ago :(

X

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
:tiphat:

Caring for someone is a job and a full time one at that. Only £67 a week is crap tbh. Carers should get more.
There's just too many people screwing the system :(.

Top me up man. I'm running dry here. The wine ran out ages ago :(

X
We haven't been given a booze tap??? What sort of swinging site is this? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

N xxx