• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Best Assets

19 May 2015
City
Swansea
Am curious as i have recently had a woman tell me the best thing about being with me was my tongue, and have ladies in the past say it was my cock.. personally my own opinion i believe my best asset is my brain as i am always eager to learn explore and it keeps the saucy ideas coming... my question to you lovely people is what do you class as you best asset????

Reactions: Admin
S

smutwizard

Too many to pick from

Either my brain or my cock would have to be my greatest asset, I guess it's probably my brain because without that the other wouldn't get much of a look in lol

S

smutwizard

It definitely isn't my modesty though I can say that for definite. Because I don't have any...

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay personally speaking..
Hmmm physically my shoulders and arms..
Aside from aesthetics/physical I'd say my brain or intelligence/intellect. Without sounding vein here, I do have a tendency to be able to engage with people and build a magnetism from a mental point of view.
But then I do have nice lips - or so I've been told and am an uber kisser @Pearls xx

Reactions: Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Tartxx

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Mine im unsure.. phsyically legs..
otherwise my humour?
Mr F amazing biceps.. shoulders..

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I think we may be hijacking a thread.... again lol
No change there then. X
Thank-you and Hello - Looby I assume, seems too sensible a reply for Lew . Hope you have both managed to get rid of them bug thingies.
Yes thank you we are both much better. He's out getting drunk on a works do. He better not come home with carpet burns.

Reactions: Admin and amboman

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Yes - you see you're not getting the basis of our relationship. It is do as I say not as I do and what's his is mine and what's mine is my own. Once you understand the rules it's simples!

Far be from me to argue with that logic - although you know i will.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I know,I know but it doesn't mean you'll win or get the last word x (unless I'm really tired or concede that I'm wrong and that will never happen) x

Uhmm we will see I do like a challenge.

Now back to the thread you have been avoiding, your best assets, uhm?

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
As for Lew, his best assets are that makes me happy, infuriates me a lot and that he'd give me his last rolo X(but don't tell him I said nice things about him or he'll think I've been drinking again. Lol

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…