Best Assets

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 May 2015
City
Swansea
Am curious as i have recently had a woman tell me the best thing about being with me was my tongue, and have ladies in the past say it was my cock.. personally my own opinion i believe my best asset is my brain as i am always eager to learn explore and it keeps the saucy ideas coming... my question to you lovely people is what do you class as you best asset????

Reactions: Admin
S

smutwizard

Too many to pick from :lol:

Either my brain or my cock would have to be my greatest asset, I guess it's probably my brain because without that the other wouldn't get much of a look in lol

S

smutwizard

It definitely isn't my modesty though I can say that for definite. Because I don't have any...

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay personally speaking..
Hmmm physically my shoulders and arms.. :)
Aside from aesthetics/physical I'd say my brain or intelligence/intellect. Without sounding vein here, I do have a tendency to be able to engage with people and build a magnetism from a mental point of view.
But then I do have nice lips - or so I've been told and am an uber kisser :love: @Pearls :D xx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Okay personally speaking..
Hmmm physically my shoulders and arms.. :)
Aside from aesthetics/physical I'd say my brain or intelligence/intellect. Without sounding vein here, I do have a tendency to be able to engage with people and build a magnetism from a mental point of view.
But then I do have nice lips - or so I've been told and am an uber kisser :love: @Pearls :D xx
Tart:whistle::pxx

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Mine im unsure.. phsyically legs..
otherwise my humour?
Mr F amazing biceps.. shoulders..

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I think we may be hijacking a thread.... again lol
No change there then. X
Thank-you and Hello - Looby I assume, seems too sensible a reply for Lew :D. Hope you have both managed to get rid of them bug thingies.
Yes thank you we are both much better. He's out getting drunk on a works do. He better not come home with carpet burns.:eek:

Reactions: Admin and amboman

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Yes - you see you're not getting the basis of our relationship. It is do as I say not as I do and what's his is mine and what's mine is my own. Once you understand the rules it's simples!:whistle:

Far be from me to argue with that logic - although you know i will.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I know,I know but it doesn't mean you'll win or get the last word x (unless I'm really tired or concede that I'm wrong and that will never happen) x;):D

Uhmm we will see I do like a challenge.

Now back to the thread you have been avoiding, your best assets, uhm? :)

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
As for Lew, his best assets are that makes me happy, infuriates me a lot and that he'd give me his last rolo X(but don't tell him I said nice things about him or he'll think I've been drinking again. Lol:rofl: