Best Piece Of Advice You Have Ever Been Given?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

Terryg

Ah yes mothers saying, don't pull you face, if the wind changes direction it will stay like that......and it did!

Reactions: Pearls
S

Sammy

God irish mammys and their saying !!!

Here's a few pearls of wisdom

Attachments

• IMG_1273.jpg
    IMG_1273.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1274.jpg
    IMG_1274.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1275.jpg
    IMG_1275.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1276.jpg
    IMG_1276.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 29
E

Emmal

Did they make direct reference to you being pregnant, or is it just that they offered you a seat and you guessed that was the reason?
They may just have been nice? (grasping at straws here I know :confused:)
Ha no it was a young lad and he asked me if I would like to sit down and as I went to say no your ok he then went in to say we can't have our pregnant ladies standing and that he would like someone to do the same for his girlfriend as she was pregnant.
So I just said thank you and sat down and quickly put in my earphones so he didn't ask anything else.
Like you say silver lining I got to sit down. That's when I then joined slimming world and lost 4 stone. Xx

E

Emmal

Oh lordy, no doubting that one then... it's an awkward one, because in thst situation you know they are trying to be nice... But you are curling up inside

Oddly i get i more when i'm only slightly overweight/ top of the healthy weight range (BMI). If i put loads of weight on it starts to go everywhere and not just my stomach so people don't think i'm pregnant anymore... It was never a huge consolation but as we are looking or silver linings :lol:

Only a little overweight at the moment, avoidance of empire lines seem to be doing the trick :)
Always got to look for a silver lining.
Not even going to tell you my bmi although silver lining it can change....mines in progress so watch this space xx

I've never been able to wear empire lines they always make me feel bigger.

Reactions: Pearls
M

Max-the-3rd

Always treat other as you would wish to be treated yourself.

Always lived by this rule. Works because if I were being a dick I would like to be told, so that means I can tell people when they are being dicks, perfect!!.xx

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
If you don't stop crying Ill give you something to cry about (Had me confused for years ) :palm::tiphat::palm: