Bi-men

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 4901

It's certainly something that we've noticed has changed in the relatively short time that we've been swinging. When we first started out, bi-guys were quite a rare thing - certainly in couples, but now it's a more common sight. More to the point, the bigotry has, more or less, vanished. In fact, we often take the Mick out of one of our male friends who is definitely straight (all in good humour, of course).
It's also very heartening that so many ladies get turned on by it!

I only acknowledged being bisexual about 5 years ago so this is interesting for me.
The thought that women find it attractive is strange as my partner's fear of losing me to a man somehow took all of her feelings of femininity from her. She started to talk about how could I find her attractive and men? I think she had convinced herself she had to be manlike towards the end.

Now we are a bit clearer on things. Time heals. I know myself a lot better. To discover that there are women who find being with two bi men is hot is a real steamy one.

I've been with 2 couples.
One guy was just open minded.
The other lied about being bi and made us stop before we started.

D

Deleted member 4901

I only acknowledged being bisexual about 5 years ago so this is interesting for me.
The thought that women find it attractive is strange as my partner's fear of losing me to a man somehow took all of her feelings of femininity from her. She started to talk about how could I find her attractive and men? I think she had convinced herself she had to be manlike towards the end.

Now we are a bit clearer on things. Time heals. I know myself a lot better. To discover that there are women who find being with two bi men is hot is a real steamy one.

Just to be clear. I'm single. My marriage ended 3 years ago. In case my words gave the impression I am a couple.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Interesting...
So obviously your partner (ex?) resented it, then adjusted to it but then actually felt her femininity was taken.
Did she have any inkling at all about your sexuality?
As I said before though, I'm finding more and more ladies find bi-men a turn on.

D

Deleted member 4901

Interesting...
So obviously your partner (ex?) resented it, then adjusted to it but then actually felt her femininity was taken.
Did she have any inkling at all about your sexuality?
As I said before though, I'm finding more and more ladies find bi-men a turn on.

She knew about a year after I started to think about it. I was with her for 24 years. There were times I should have been aware of it but with a homophobic upbringing it was something I always ignored.

I hurt her when I came out to her. I knew it would and I put it off as long as I could.

It wasn't a good time for either of us. She pushed me away and I left.

She had no idea. I was actually outed by one of the three people I had confided in. That didn't help.

Now I'm moving forwards. I'm very much in tune with the things I like. They just happen to be sucking and licking.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
She knew about a year after I started to think about it. I was with her for 24 years. There were times I should have been aware of it but with a homophobic upbringing it was something I always ignored.

I hurt her when I came out to her. I knew it would and I put it off as long as I could.

It wasn't a good time for either of us. She pushed me away and I left.

She had no idea. I was actually outed by one of the three people I had confided in. That didn't help.

Now I'm moving forwards. I'm very much in tune with the things I like. They just happen to be sucking and licking.
Wow. Thank you for sharing that with us.
Some 'friend' outing you like that. Esp as you confided in her/him. That's wrong.
Yes you obviously hurt her Mr O. But you know what it makes you who you are today. And it shapes you into the person you are now.
We all have miles to travel and sometimes life is simply a river with ebbs and flows... Meanders and such.
Thank you for your honesty..

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I still feel a little wrong about what I like, but Mrs M is fantastic! We had a bit of a chat about it last night, she fully understands me (more than I bloody do!) And accepts that sometimes I may want to have a bit of cock.

Just seems I keep doubting myself, and also the way Mrs M has handled it all, I know deep down she loves me and we will always be together... just with some added fun to chuck into the mix of things.
Exactly. It doesn't change you for who YOU are... :)

D

Deleted member 4901

But still feel ashamed of it sometimes!

Silly I know, if Mrs M can accept it, then I should be jumping for joy, not having to hide my feelings from her has made it soo much easier,but still feel naughty when I have a cock in my mouth. :bj1:

I had a girlfriend who convinced herself she'd cured me. :stress:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

Deleted member 4901

The other night I discussed fantasies with a guy I was, erm, with. By the time we had finished we were both exhausted. There so many visions of different things happening but my favourite was 3 guys and two girls.

*a little hot under the collar with memories.**