• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Black Stockings

C

curiousandshy

Gets a from me..
I won't argue there, love stockings on a lady and yes they make the leg defined and sexy..

I all way were them they make me feel so horny x

Completely agree, it's so seductive and sexy. Stockings, heels..deeply attractive.

27 April 2015
Im not a fan tbh, i find they make my short legs look shorter & hide the definition, freshly shaved legs with a teeny bit of baby oil on to soften and moisturise and make them look kissable is better than scratchy warm nylon any day
We agree, Mrs A Team rarely wears them, especially if in Spain, and the baby oil does give them a very welcoming appeal xx

Reactions: SussexSwinger
A

Adam

Reading what you've written gets me tingling as I agree with you 100%!

I also can't explain what it is, but black stockings....and on occasion even white stockings....its a huge turn on for me! I have no idea why but it just is!

The thing is though that on the occasion that a woman wears patterned black stockings, I catch myself being transfixed on the ladies legs and when I finally break free I hope that she didn't notice lol!

Stockings are seriously sexy!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
25 July 2016
I used to love black stockings till I got arrested and done 3 years never been in that bank since lol

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…