***brand New*** #freedom Friday - 17th November @ Va

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

80sbabe

Oh I'm super excited to see you at this @80sbabe abercrombie will be hosting so I will be making sure everyone is having a good time ;) xx
I'm really looking forward to it! It'll probably be my first night out after getting back so I may be a little more naughty than is quite appropriate!! :rofl: xx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
I'm really looking forward to it! It'll probably be my first night out after getting back so I may be a little more naughty than is quite appropriate!! :rofl: xx

Mmmmm promises promises! Well after Halloween I'll be having a week or two off so maybe two very naughty ladies looking for extra naughty fun!

I finally had a taste of my fantasy at va this weekend, it was amazing and I need more haha xx

80sbabe

Mmmmm promises promises! Well after Halloween I'll be having a week or two off so maybe two very naughty ladies looking for extra naughty fun!

I finally had a taste of my fantasy at va this weekend, it was amazing and I need more haha xx
Ooh! Sounds fabulous! Spill the beans Sexi!!
Definitely 2 naughty ladies on 17th then! Brace yourselves good people of VA ;)

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Ooh! Sounds fabulous! Spill the beans Sexi!!
Definitely 2 naughty ladies on 17th then! Brace yourselves good people of VA ;)

So right at the end of the evening, I lay on the back beds by the pool, watching as I usually do!

I played with (someone) again that night.... as I had my mouth full he asked if I wanted the little cutie to join us and I did...

Suddenly from nowhere came this woman asking to kiss my nipples, who am I to refuse....

She's slide under sucking my nipples, but continues down between my legs to give amazing oral jay knowing what I now want gets into position from behind!!!

Omg she's pulling me as she's licking (someone) pulling me on to his cock the cutie is kissing and caressing me wow...... I was in multiple heaven!

I just needed five more mins though haha.... I do it all the time with couples but had never found to return the favour it's as good as I imagined xx

Reactions: SexyS

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
So right at the end of the evening, I lay on the back beds by the pool, watching as I usually do!

I played with (someone) again that night.... as I had my mouth full he asked if I wanted the little cutie to join us and I did...

Suddenly from nowhere came this woman asking to kiss my nipples, who am I to refuse....

She's slide under sucking my nipples, but continues down between my legs to give amazing oral jay knowing what I now want gets into position from behind!!!

Omg she's pulling me as she's licking (someone) pulling me on to his cock the cutie is kissing and caressing me wow...... I was in multiple heaven!

I just needed five more mins though haha.... I do it all the time with couples but had never found to return the favour it's as good as I imagined xx
I've edited the names to maintain the person's privacy. :) x

Reactions: Scott&Lexi

80sbabe

Good girl!
OMG I'm feeling so naughty now!!! I'm gonna have to nip off to my room for a while :whistle:

Reactions: Abercrombie

80sbabe

Don't you will get caught and then dinner tonight will be awkward haha....

Or make sure you lock that door behind you!!! Xx
That's better! Don't worry I locked the door. Now I've just got a naughty smile on my face & there it shall stay! :flutter: