***brand New*** #freedom Friday - 17th November @ Va

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 October 2017
City
Kettering
Apologies for being so quiet in here, I’ve been extremely poorly (hospitalised 3 times now :(), don’t fear Angel is here and yes still taking names... only 2 weeks to go!!! And looks like there will be quite a few new faces :mwah:

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Apologies for being so quiet in here, I’ve been extremely poorly (hospitalised 3 times now :(), don’t fear Angel is here and yes still taking names... only 2 weeks to go!!! And looks like there will be quite a few new faces :mwah:
Oh no? Hope you're okay? Take your time and if there's anything more we can do to help promote this event, please just let us know okay? x

9 October 2017
City
Kettering
Oh no? Hope you're okay? Take your time and if there's anything more we can do to help promote this event, please just let us know okay? x

Thanks, hopefully now on the right side of things and looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday for Bi Night and getting out and about again x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thanks, hopefully now on the right side of things and looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday for Bi Night and getting out and about again x
No worries... Glad you're getting on track! Indeed it's set to be a great night and as ever, you have our full support for this. So whatever we can do to help promote it then we will. Obviously health wise, hope you yourself can make it and host an event for all to remember. x

17 September 2017
City
Stowmarket
So my hands are up I've been very quiet..... Less than to weeks to go now people, lets get tagging we want as many people who have never visited VA or for whatever reason not listed in a long time to join us for #Freedom.

#Freedom is for everyone, those who may be nervous about clubs, those who have a misconception about The VA.....

Big or small, Gay or Straight, black or white it doesn't matter, it's about having fun!

I'm now looking for 3 couples to take part in our Mr & Mrs Game, there will of course be a prize on offer...... get your name down people x

Reactions: Steed99
14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
We're going... I'm sure there was a link with an attending / not attending button... can't find it now x
Just found it... cant work out how to copy link tho.. if you go to the main menu and events then the date it's there x

D

Deleted member 3411

Oh! Ok ok... I'm a numpty.... never realised that section was there....

9 October 2017
City
Kettering
:)Great news! The single guy list is now full and we have at least 80 people on the list!!

If you’re not sure if you’re on my list, just message me (y)

9 October 2017
City
Kettering
Now down to less than a week, and I am busy busy busy!!! Trying to sort a few things out which should make the night go with a bit of a fizz and a bang!!

The support and encouragement for this event has been immense!! I’m really getting excited now :D

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Whoop cannot wait and now I'm all better I'm eager! Excited to see everyone and meet a few people off here I have not had the pleasure of xx

Reactions: Admin
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Yay sexy Lexi is better at last!!

There’s 100 on the list, had a few people drop off and more are being added every day.

(y)

Yes finally! Cannot wait now.... Awww well done on the figures that's great!!!

Hope some hot guys too ;) haha

Looking forward to seeing you again, keep your eyes open for me..... Eeekkkkk exciting xx