***brand New*** #freedom Friday - 17th November @ Va

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

You will know me, I'm the tall lost looking one haha... Will be good to finally meet you both xx
We are looking forward to that, was a disappointment we couldn't meet up that sat night. No worries on the tall but L is with me and I'm 6', and as for lost...not for long xx

Reactions: Pearls
4 July 2017
City
Corby
We are looking forward to that, was a disappointment we couldn't meet up that sat night. No worries on the tall but L is with me and I'm 6', and as for lost...not for long xx

Awwww never mind things happen and it was a little spontaneous of me! xx

D

Deleted member 3411

....i was blond before it became grey. Looked lousy brown but honest was dark blond. Lol
Ladies, none of you will be alone, you're with all of us xx

Reactions: 80sbabe
D

Deleted member 3411

Ok so today's the day. If tonight at VA is your first ever club visit relax and enjoy, you'll soon learn that there's a relaxed and happy atmosphere and folk are happy to chat, explain and introduce you to a fun and sexy lifestyle.
With about 100 attending will be a busy night. If you see us please come and say hello xx

14 February 2017
City
London
@Ahabs have a look here my friend. :)
Thank you! I can't believe I had no clue! I vaguely heard about Freedom Friday on another site, but somehow... didn't compute. Then heard folk were going to the do, and thought it was an SS get together, (again, didn't compute), lol.
Anyways, so now @Tattooedhb and I are getting ourselves ready and hoping to see you all there later ;) As I don;t know a lot of faces, if you spot either of us, come say hi :) xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you! I can't believe I had no clue! I vaguely heard about Freedom Friday on another site, but somehow... didn't compute. Then heard folk were going to the do, and thought it was an SS get together, (again, didn't compute), lol.
Anyways, so now @Tattooedhb and I are getting ourselves ready and hoping to see you all there later ;) As I don;t know a lot of faces, if you spot either of us, come say hi :) xx
You're welcome!
We have been advertising it and pushing it for weeks and also in our newsletters... Maybe sometimes they just get overlooked?
Enjoy both and have an amazing time. x

14 February 2017
City
London
You're welcome!
We have been advertising it and pushing it for weeks and also in our newsletters... Maybe sometimes they just get overlooked?
Enjoy both and have an amazing time. x
Ok, I have an confession - I have not seen any of the newsletters ... from ANY of the sites I'm on (that particular email address has had more spam than sausages in a brothel!) so only ever go in once in 3 months to clear the junk, lol. And I there,s a lot of forum threads for me to catch up on (hence the first few months on the site I missed quite a lot of socials as had passed by the time I got to the thread! (What am I like eh?)

So I am still on "catch-up" mode, but I'll get there :) xx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Corby
Whoooppppp just out the tub and getting ready for tonight! Looking forward to meeting everyone I havnt before and those I have again.... Ekkkkkk I'm so excited I can bearly contain myself! Xx