Bullying

• Thread starter No longer with us
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I was being bullied and harassed on a previous site, the person involved had posed as one of my friends and asked for an intimate picture

It then used the threat of displaying that picture to bully me

I plucked up courage and took away the threat by fronting him out and actually showed the picture on the site, which to some extent disarmed him

And who gave a toss about the picture nobody lol
What an idiot! Am glad you showed him what for.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

I was being bullied and harassed on a previous site, the person involved had posed as one of my friends and asked for an intimate picture

It then used the threat of displaying that picture to bully me

I plucked up courage and took away the threat by fronting him out and actually showed the picture on the site, which to some extent disarmed him

And who gave a toss about the picture nobody lol
That's an awful thing to do.

Well played @Stew (y)

N

No longer with us

Completely agreed! You have to actually pause and reflect and think to yourself; "Wait a minute, what do they really mean to me anyway?" And you'll soon be able to laugh at them and laugh it off. x
Its just a shame that not everyone is strong enough to do that and the bullys seem to be able to find the weak ones :(

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I don't watch Eastenders so I don't know what is happening on there...but I despise bullying.
I was bullied badly as a child, I can't talk about it on here, thinking about it makes me panic tbh...I won't be a part of it or condone it, if I can do something about it if I see it I will (sometimes I try even when I can't do anything, my mother says I have an over developed sense of right and wrong and will get myself beaten up one of these days but the only thing necessary for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing and all that...needs must).
My daughter has luckily not had the sort of experiences I had, but is deeply principled and stands up to those picking on others a lot - I'm very proud of her.
How could anyone bully such a marvellous and beautiful person like you? The mind boggles sometimes. I was quiet at school and not one for picking a fight. I always stood up to bullies but my circle of friends did not and on one such occasion they put one of my closest friends in hospital for a fortnight. His only crime was he was intelligent and was teased as being a teacher's pet. Six boys took it in turns to punch and kick my friend to within an inch of his life. He sustained a brain injury as a result and even to this day has difficulty speaking. Eventually after another one of my friends got a kicking I snapped and basically hunted down every single one of the scroats and exacted a more than reasonable measure of revenge. My friends were left well alone thereafter. Unfortunately for me I was expelled for handing it to the bullies who got away Scot free as the school wouldn't take action and the police weren't interested - back then this was viewed as "banter". Even to this day I have zero tolerance for bullying- cowards! Sadly it doesn't stay at school...I've lost count on how many employees I've sacked for bullying. They make my skin crawl.

J

JDMikey

Hello dear all as with many of you I have experienced this first hand and by proxy . sometimes the confidence us victims portray is a defence mechanism that belies the secrets we hold in our hearts. As a kid I was badly bullied for being different and an easy target. A bad stutter, elderly adoptive parents, protruding ears and a different accent were just some of the reasons . daily beatings humiliation regular burning with cigarettes on the bus having my lunch money taken and being stripped and left in public all took their toll. Even teachers jumped on the piss easy target. I fought back because one teacher encouraged me to take up drama. What I learned was how to over come my speech issues with vocal exercises and literally learning which letters I could start sentences with . sorry Mr sheakespere I did customise some of your works. I grew nearly a foot in the summer hols trained hard to be better at rugby and somehow got a girlfriend. I blossomed and unfortunately severely hurt one of my main aggressors (I'm not proud of this) I heard a few years back he killed himself so God knows what he went through being buloied. Bullying in general is a symptom of bullying and often the perpetrators are the greatest victims. I have developed a veneer that papers over the cracks but it has ceated other issues. At best bullying is cruel at worst it is insidious leading to domestic violence psychological trauma homophobia racism etc. I hate it when i see it and try and stand up for victims but one thing i have learned is only have regard for the opinions of people you love and respect and peoples whos opinions are worth shit to you treat with the contempt and indifference they deserve but don't forget their actions are probably a result of their own victimization . in general try and be kind or shut the Xxxx up and think about the consequences of your actions . lots of love Mikey x

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
How could anyone bully such a marvellous and beautiful person like you? The mind boggles sometimes. I was quiet at school and not one for picking a fight. I always stood up to bullies but my circle of friends did not and on one such occasion they put one of my closest friends in hospital for a fortnight. His only crime was he was intelligent and was teased as being a teacher's pet. Six boys took it in turns to punch and kick my friend to within an inch of his life. He sustained a brain injury as a result and even to this day has difficulty speaking. Eventually after another one of my friends got a kicking I snapped and basically hunted down every single one of the scroats and exacted a more than reasonable measure of revenge. My friends were left well alone thereafter. Unfortunately for me I was expelled for handing it to the bullies who got away Scot free as the school wouldn't take action and the police weren't interested - back then this was viewed as "banter". Even to this day I have zero tolerance for bullying- cowards! Sadly it doesn't stay at school...I've lost count on how many employees I've sacked for bullying. They make my skin crawl.
Bloody hell BB. :(
Hello dear all as with many of you I have experienced this first hand and by proxy . sometimes the confidence us victims portray is a defence mechanism that belies the secrets we hold in our hearts. As a kid I was badly bullied for being different and an easy target. A bad stutter, elderly adoptive parents, protruding ears and a different accent were just some of the reasons . daily beatings humiliation regular burning with cigarettes on the bus having my lunch money taken and being stripped and left in public all took their toll. Even teachers jumped on the piss easy target. I fought back because one teacher encouraged me to take up drama. What I learned was how to over come my speech issues with vocal exercises and literally learning which letters I could start sentences with . sorry Mr sheakespere I did customise some of your works. I grew nearly a foot in the summer hols trained hard to be better at rugby and somehow got a girlfriend. I blossomed and unfortunately severely hurt one of my main aggressors (I'm not proud of this) I heard a few years back he killed himself so God knows what he went through being buloied. Bullying in general is a symptom of bullying and often the perpetrators are the greatest victims. I have developed a veneer that papers over the cracks but it has ceated other issues. At best bullying is cruel at worst it is insidious leading to domestic violence psychological trauma homophobia racism etc. I hate it when i see it and try and stand up for victims but one thing i have learned is only have regard for the opinions of people you love and respect and peoples whos opinions are worth shit to you treat with the contempt and indifference they deserve but don't forget their actions are probably a result of their own victimization . in general try and be kind or shut the Xxxx up and think about the consequences of your actions . lots of love Mikey x

Don't know about anyone else, but these two heartfelt and impressive(?) posts have made me feel quite angry..
Bullies are not worthy of the air they breathe.

Reactions: Therapon
J

JDMikey

Bloody h
Don't know about anyone else, but these two heartfelt and impressive(?) posts have made me feel quite angry..
Bullies are not worthy of the air they breathe.
Well my sole caveat is that I believe in nurture not nature socialization and not genetics and no one is inherently evil people are a product of their environment. The victim becomes the victimizer. We should pity people have such low self esteem that their fix in life is control and engaging fear and power .. God what monsters have they been brought up by, what violence have they seen to make them psychotic and so cruel.

19 March 2015
Well my sole caveat is that I believe in nurture not nature socialization and not genetics and no one is inherently evil people are a product of their environment. The victim becomes the victimizer. We should pity people have such low self esteem that their fix in life is control and engaging fear and power .. God what monsters have they been brought up by, what violence have they seen to make them psychotic and so cruel.
True and as I said in my previous post, they have a hole so big and so empty within their lives, that it soon becomes apparent that they need to bully others in order to make themselves feel better or feel good about life, as they have nothing else.

J

JDMikey

In addition you don't have to be a victim you have to find the inner stength or support to fight back even in Auschwitz people had the fortitude to realise what ever anyone takes from you they can never take away your beliefs and morals if you stay true to yourself your heart and your convictions.

J

JDMikey

I'll shut the xxxx up after this but ... Learning to love yourself and accepting the love and compliments of others goes a long way in the healing process. Watch the backs of your friends and loved ones try and be in tune with others emotions and make sure you are one of those real friends we can unfortunately only count on at most 3 fingers if you commit to friendship otherwise just be that transient aquaintence of which we have so many. To Friendship x

L

louise1970

Is anyone else disturbed by the bullying storyline in Eastenders ?
Last nights episode hit a whole new low and the show has claimed fans were switching channels because it was too difficult to watch.
I was in tears because the episode was so heart wrenching to watch !!!
What are your views on bullying in general?
The topic of bullying on eastenders just brings home how vicious vindictive and heartless bulliers are to get what they want at someone elses misery which at times can result in the unthinkable and heartbreaking to watch.I not only as a child was bullied to a degree in school because I was an early developer so was teased by the boys and mocked by the girls from age of ten but i kept it to myself for five years till I started standing up for myself but that stays with you through out the yearsx

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Sadly bullies are everywhere, on line and in real life, there are so many that don't even believe they are bullies and just see it as a joke, small little people who have nothing better to do.