Changing Sexual Attractions

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Does anyone one else find that as they get older their sexual attractions change?

I ask because when I was younger I was attracted to slim toned women, cute little pink nipples and went dotty for fake boobs, now through its pretty much the oppersite that make me go hmmmmmmm.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
N

No longer with us

Absolutely ...I was very shallow when I was younger, I fancied pretty boys with the perfect body and George Michael looks and hair, now I would swap a six pack for a barrel, pretty for rugged and blonde locks for bald any day of the week :love:

M

Mel007

I was stupid when I was younger. All my family were over 6 foot so I was hightest.. And we were snobs so no council house boys... My first husband was 6Ft 3 and vert well educated with a huge dick and perfect body.... Then i fell in love with George. Same hight as me 5foot 7Inched from a rough council estate who went to the school for retards. Been together 30 years so ... I know I was a plonker when younger.XXXXX

D

Deleted member 6485

Absolutely ...I was very shallow when I was younger, I fancied pretty boys with the perfect body and George Michael looks and hair, now I would swap a six pack for a barrel, pretty for rugged and blonde locks for bald any day of the week :love:
Im rugged, bald with a barrel:rofl:(y)xx

Reactions: The-Gent
M

meet_the_fockers

No not really..i dont think my tastes have changed that much..
Always had an eye for a lovely face..
Always liked retro ladies .dark.. with tattoos.
Gents dark.. with the exeption, of a tanned surfer dude..

Could i pull them now i suspect not....
But i used to have fun doing so..

I dont think tastes change that much... i just think you learn .. that looks arent the bee all and end all...
As you mature, you accept personality counts for a lot..

Plus you know longer have the power to pull that stunning 28yr from down the road... :mad:

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

No not really..i dont think my tastes have changed that much..
Always had an eye for a lovely face..
Always liked retro ladies .dark.. with tattoos.
Gents dark.. with the exeption, of a tanned surfer dude..

Could i pull them now i suspect not....
But i used to have fun doing so..

I dont think tastes change that much... i just think you learn .. that looks arent the bee all and end all...
As you mature, you accept personality counts for a lot..

Plus you know longer have the power to pull that stunning 28yr from down the road... :mad:
So are you agreeing i couldnt pull said hotties. ..:spank::spank::spank:hmmm hmm :D

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Erm not really I've never been one for just looks for me its been the people. I have had sex with very good looking people but it was just sex, usually drunken lol.
If you have a beautiful smile and laugh at my bad jokes your a winner with me basically, always been the same

N xxx

Reactions: Therapon
M

Mel007

Erm not really I've never been one for just looks for me its been the people. I have had sex with very good looking people but it was just sex, usually drunken lol.
If you have a beautiful smile and laugh at my bad jokes your a winner with me basically, always been the same

N xxx
Lucky you .. I was such a dick .. so into perfect.. but is a pipe dream.. perfect is dick head in pants .. I could tell you tales.. so many.!! But in the end we just do our best .. and have masssive rows!!!!

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Lucky you .. I was such a dick .. so into perfect.. but is a pipe dream.. perfect is dick head in pants .. I could tell you tales.. so many.!! But in the end we just do our best .. and have masssive rows!!!!
I have never had a row in my adult life, well only ones that last 5 minutes tops so that don't count. Guess I am far too laid back lol
Anyway back to the thread we don't want to get :spank: again :D

N xxx

M

Mel007

I have never had a row in my adult life, well only ones that last 5 minutes tops so that don't count. Guess I am far too laid back lol
Anyway back to the thread we don't want to get :spank: again :D

N xxx
No we don't..we row all the time.xxx

Reactions: Vanezza
T

The_Bibas

Does anyone one else find that as they get older their sexual attractions change?

I ask because when I was younger I was attracted to slim toned women, cute little pink nipples and went dotty for fake boobs, now through its pretty much the oppersite that make me go hmmmmmmm.
I guess.. I am not looking for teenagers anymore.. Age 22 min now..
XxxBibaxxX

N

No longer with us

Yes, mine have changed, but not the 'natural' aging along as I age, thing.

Swinging in particular has introduced me to more experienced with different body shapes, for a start. And those that were previous non-turn-ons (not turn offs, just not turn ons) now... aren't. I always liked medium sized breasts, for example. Swinging has led to some great experiences with women of small, and with enormous, breasts... so their size has ceased to be a determining factor

However, I'm still a sucker for a pair of gorgeous eyes. Every bloody time.

BUT, trite though it sounds, the main thing that hasn't changed, is someone I like. If I like them, odds are I'll be attracted to them.

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I don't think either of our tastes has changed that much. We will both turn our heads at long legged, slim, youthful, ample breasted women.

However I would say that we wouldn't turn our noses up at other body shapes, we're no oil paintings ourselves :rofl:

BNK
Xxx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I'm not going out on the pull with you then :eek:

B

Bobbie

Nothings changed, some people are sexy to me some are not, some are glamorous some are not,
real dim wits who only have their sexuality to use definitely not.