Changing Sexual Attractions

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I still thought I was straight 4 years ago despite a few experiences over the previous 30 years that I happily stuck in the denial box
I met a man 14 years ago that i fell in love with, yes I am a soppy sod lol. I had sex with men and women for the years before that and plenty of it but i found something there. I am still with him but because his health isn't so good there's no physical relationship.
Then I met Vanessa and she needed some love too, we are something else when we are together and we are both devoted to each other despite we live with a man I love too.
The point of that little tale is go where your heart tells you.

Oh and I still have a liking for cock ;)

Neil xxx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Does anyone one else find that as they get older their sexual attractions change?

I ask because when I was younger I was attracted to slim toned women, cute little pink nipples and went dotty for fake boobs, now through its pretty much the oppersite that make me go hmmmmmmm.

No I don't think mines have changed!

Eye candy is always nice but at the end of the day I'm not going anywhere with anyone I can't have a good giggle with!

I think I'm pretty down to earth kind of girl, who dosent take life to serious so really personality wins me every time!

You are right that we are normally attracted by looks at first but I seem to be very broad in that section so lots of different things catch my attention, confidence, huge smile always goes along way xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
No I don't think mines have changed!

Eye candy is always nice but at the end of the day I'm not going anywhere with anyone I can't have a good giggle with!

I think I'm pretty down to earth kind of girl, who dosent take life to serious so really personality wins me every time!

You are right that we are normally attracted by looks at first but I seem to be very broad in that section so lots of different things catch my attention, confidence, huge smile always goes along way xx
Same with me on all counts.. erm except the down to earth girl, I'm a far out boy :rofl:

N xxx

11 September 2016
City
Corby
I have found that my tastes simply boaden and my spectrum widens with every passing year.

I used to have a type but no longer does a set of specifics define what will make me... er, smile the best.

I've found so much fun in keeping an open mind and just seeing what works for me on any particular day. Young, old.. tall, short.. redhead, blonde, bald, slim, curvy, wheelchair bound.... all have played their part in some amazing days and nights. I wouldn't change a thing about any of them.

D

Deleted member 3175

One thing I have found is don't judge a book by its cover. I never really had any specific type when I was younger probably cos I wasn't anyone's type, I was quiet and shy!
Nowadays it's more to do with the personality, Sense of humour and how good they are with their hands! Lol S xxxxz

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
One thing I have found is don't judge a book by its cover. I never really had any specific type when I was younger probably cos I wasn't anyone's type, I was quiet and shy!
Nowadays it's more to do with the personality, Sense of humour and how good they are with their hands! Lol S xxxxz
*rubs hands together* ;):D

N xxx

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Look what just popped up in my alerts, just as I was trying to write a blog about how I adore the female form but at the minute the more mature lady really gets me going.

S

Sammy

When I was young and silly I most definitely had a "type"
Tall really tall broad older accent , confident - or what I thought was confidence

I soon learned rather quickly
It's was bout the person connections their ability to make me laugh and their ability to intrigue the brain
Also variety is the spice of life lol
I've also learned the difference between confidence and arrogance

So I would say tastes change
Sx