Changing Sexual Attractions

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
When I was young and silly I most definitely had a "type"
Tall really tall broad older accent , confident - or what I thought was confidence

I soon learned rather quickly
It's was bout the person connections their ability to make me laugh and their ability to intrigue the brain
Also variety is the spice of life lol
I've also learned the difference between confidence and arrogance

So I would say tastes change
Sx
Tastes may change but I'll always be a sucker for an Irish accent.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I suppose they have changed but only that I prefer more mature ladies now. You know the ones that can have a drink and don't fall over at the end of the evening and the ones that can put their mobile down and, shock, horror, actually have a conversation.

Reactions: Baldrick
24 November 2015
I suppose they have changed but only that I prefer more mature ladies now. You know the ones that can have a drink and don't fall over at the end of the evening and the ones that can put their mobile down and, shock, horror, actually have a conversation.
Not me then damnnnnn

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
When i was young i had that pretty boy type oh i look back on that and shake my head. Ok my type is still skinny, tall and dark haired ok neil has grown a little belly but do i care, not a bit i love his ponch and kiss his lovely tum. I am trying to say is it does not matter its the personality that counts

Vxxx

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
D

Deleted member 3175

Does anyone one else find that as they get older their sexual attractions change?

I ask because when I was younger I was attracted to slim toned women, cute little pink nipples and went dotty for fake boobs, now through its pretty much the oppersite that make me go hmmmmmmm.

Yes it has. The connection to me is more important than ever. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
20 December 2017
City
Cambridge
Umm I’m no oil painting so shouldn’t be too choosy
I do love a purt bum never been a boob man, nipples yes. Was into blonds but find brunettes quite sexy now. Still find younger ladies attractive but having had first wife 6 yrs older and 2nd 6 yrs younger I don’t know anymore lol
As I get older I do like being able to connect with someone must be able to laugh and have a twinkle in their eye a bit of a challenge ummmm
At the end of the day if the desire is there then crack on if not politely say sorry