Chat Crap Thread..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Z

zebo

now i was going to make a comment about 'tool bag' but i can't seem to phrase it right ;)

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
@Looby&Lew yeah . . . . thats what they all say at first, this time next year you will be suspended from the ceiling wrapped in cling film and wearing a butt plug :)
Stop now
@Looby&Lew yeah . . . . thats what they all say at first, this time next year you will be suspended from the ceiling wrapped in cling film and wearing a butt plug :)
Stop now before I end up agreeing with you. IT AIN'T NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!!:eek: Feeling faint now. X

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
@Looby&Lew a freudian click eh, something as trivial as that is where it all starts, before long you'll be experimenting with clover clamps in unusual places ;)

Ahaha :D killed me! Literally laughed hard at this, Mr Zebo caught you a whopper there @Looby&Lew x

Reactions: Looby&Lew

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Gotta dash Hoover repair man arrived home. Might go see if he needs a hand or two! ;) catch you laters.x
Indeed, make sure he tucks your hoses in correctly... :)
Ciao for now!

@zebo yes of course, next will be making tools out of mixers.! :D

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Home now only to find the domestic sex godess has not finished her alloted tasks blaming a faulty tool? Me or hover not yet sure I then find that she has been awarded a trophy for entertaining you lot I think hover was sabotaged in an alaborate but subtle plan to free her time.Will contact zebbo for advice on aproprait action.:cool::party:

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Home now only to find the domestic sex godess has not finished her alloted tasks blaming a faulty tool? Me or hover not yet sure I then find that she has been awarded a trophy for entertaining you lot I think hover was sabotaged in an alaborate but subtle plan to free her time.Will contact zebbo for advice on aproprait action.:cool::party:

Ahhhhh so.... The dearly beloved has been telling you she is partaking in the domestic goddess roles, when in reality has busy chatting here!?
Tut tut now there is a punishment due indeed... :Ohyessir::Ohyessir:

Reactions: Looby&Lew
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Ahhhhh so.... The dearly beloved has been telling you she is partaking in the domestic goddess roles, when in reality has busy chatting here!?
At least you all knoow whom you chiting with by my pooor smelling sorry spelling haha so stop pickin on me looby

Reactions: Admin
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I'm beginning to think that you're all a bunch of faulty tools with screws loose here there and everywhere. Now stop picking on me x

Reactions: Admin
Z

zebo

@Looby&Lew i'd check the kitchen utensil drawer while you're at it, your other half was getting all hot and bothered while you were out, she might have resorted to using the chicken basting syringe for perverse acts of self gratification.