Chat Crap Thread..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Yay! I knew you'd miss us although the pub has not improved my triping skills. X
I'm no good at talking crap so I'll just post some pictures of crap instead Rate My Poo :eek:
I shit you not (pun very definitely intended), my anti-virus has come up with a message that says 'do you really want to go there?' Lol. I think I may take its advice and not!!:D:D:D

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Are we still crap chatting? :p oh goodie hate to see a good thread fall away. Question for you - where do dust bunnies come from? Is there a secret dust bunny warren somewhere or have I just found it under a teenager's bed.?:rolleyes:

Reactions: Admin
Z

zebo

@Looby&Lew Its probably just your teenager, all those hormones, skin and other noxious substances will be falling off him/her like niagra falls, the good news is you will see a marked decline in dust, laundry, and food bills thats if said teenager ever leaves home :)

Reactions: Admin and Looby&Lew

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
True! Teenagers. miserable, never happy, always on the want - and when you have one, you soon become scared of picking up dirty laundry and/or tissues in the bedroom :D :eek: x

Reactions: Therapon
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
@Looby&Lew Its probably just your teenager, all those hormones, skin and other noxious substances will be falling off him/her like niagra falls, the good news is you will see a marked decline in dust, laundry, and food bills thats if said teenager ever leaves home :)

Do hope so said dust bunnies have just killed my Hoover. It's overheated. Xx:mad:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
They do smell! Grrr :p
The dust has killed the hoover? Oh my word. Shocking that. Feed your teenager before 16:00 and water your teenager before 16:00 and then gently ask said teenager to 'help'...
Yes that's correct, they don't like the word and it can make them jumpy and twitchy, but if fed and watered correctly - the words 'help' may not be taken with too much shock.
xx

Z

zebo

ah thats where you are going wrong, they hate fresh air and daylight, teenagers tend to be reclusive and nocturnal

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
They do smell! Grrr :p
The dust has killed the hoover? Oh my word. Shocking that. Feed your teenager before 16:00 and water your teenager before 16:00 and then gently ask said teenager to 'help'...
Yes that's correct, they don't like the word and it can make them jumpy and twitchy, but if fed and watered correctly - the words 'help' may not be taken with too much shock.
xx
Help?? This teenager can't shut, cupboard doors, fridge doors,turn lights off or put empty biscuit wrappers in the bin! Why do we love them so much? Very hard to fathom at times x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Help?? This teenager can't shut, cupboard doors, fridge doors,turn lights off or put empty biscuit wrappers in the bin! Why do we love them so much? Very hard to fathom at times x
Agreed, they seem to morph into weird beings after 12/13 and don't grow up until at least 25+
:D

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Oh and not only that, why is there never a man around to fix the Hoover when the domestic goddess is doing her thing. X oh sorry wrong thread should probably h have been a rant :lol:

Z

zebo

@Looby&Lew a freudian click eh, something as trivial as that is where it all starts, before long you'll be experimenting with clover clamps in unusual places ;)

Z

zebo

@Looby&Lew yeah . . . . thats what they all say at first, this time next year you will be suspended from the ceiling wrapped in cling film and wearing a butt plug :)

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I have however diagnosed my own particular Hoover issue and the tool required to fix it has taken the tool required to fix it elsewhere. Oops did I just post that on a public forum - meant to text him :whistle: