Choose Your Swinging Superpower

• Thread starter Deleted member 3289
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Swinging super power, @Baldricknkaz :D
Eh?.... who...... when...... where...... what did we do?
Hmmmmm :hmm:...... ok it sounds harsh at first but think it through.....

I want the ability to make people 'Go Fuck Themselves'.

Let me explain the many benefits. My power enables me to decide how you will fuck yourself. It could be nice and sexy or I could be mean :sneaky:
You're watching TV and the politicians are arguing about something riduculous like checkpoints in Ireland and I could simply send a thought to make them fuck themselves live on BBC news :rofl:.

Or I could make Trump or Kim Jon Un shove a pineapple up their own arses.

I could make Boris Johnson do Roly Polys as he try to ram his own head up his arse.

Too much?

My power could also be used for personal gain :sneaky:.
Kaz has a couple of fit mates that we sometimes discuss. We wouldn't mind watching them fuck themselves (in a sexy way:D)...... and a fair few members on here (also in a sexy way not a mean way :D)

Check out my Sexy Superhero Costume.

smf-35273-captain-britannia-men_s-superhero-fancy-dress-costume-front-close-r.jpg

I bet you wish you hadn't tagged me now @Pearls :rofl:

B x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Let me explain the many benefits. My power enables me to decide how you will fuck yourself. It could be nice and sexy or I could be mean :sneaky:
You're watching TV and the politicians are arguing about something riduculous like checkpoints in Ireland and I could simply send a thought to make them fuck themselves live on BBC news :rofl:.

I could make Boris Johnson do Roly Polys as he try to ram his own head up his arse.

Too much?

Kaz has a couple of fit mates that we sometimes discuss. We wouldn't mind watching them fuck themselves (in a sexy way:D)...... and a fair few members on here (also in a sexy way not a mean way :D)

View attachment 45628

B x
See that is how to be a swinging super hero :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Too much?

View attachment 45628

B x
Fantastic post! :tiphat: :D x