Choose Your Swinging Superpower

• Thread starter Deleted member 3289
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Hmmm.... some sort of eye-twinkle superpower, I think. It would work in swinging clubs, but could also work on supperbaddies too - if the world were ever threatened by a madman with a giant laser, I could eye-twinkle my way through his nubile assassins, then confront him and give him the shining eyes too. He'd be putty in my hands.
Then back to the club for a twinkle and a hot tub.
Sorted.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hmmm.... some sort of eye-twinkle superpower, I think. It would work in swinging clubs, but could also work on supperbaddies too - if the world were ever threatened by a madman with a giant laser, I could eye-twinkle my way through his nubile assassins, then confront him and give him the shining eyes too. He'd be putty in my hands.
Sorted.
A twinkle ..;)

D

Deleted member 3289

Sorted.
Back from the cinema... @meandlis superpwers would have made for more my kind of action... very enticing and I'm sure my villainous streak would be succumb to those eyes...