Club style

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

MOTM

24 October 2018
As we have said before,,don’t really do clubs..I don’t really like formal dress..i just feel really uncomfortable in shirt and trousers...much prefer casual which clubs don’t really do..I prefer hotel meets where it doesn’t matter what you wear because it ends up on the floor. anyway...W..??

D

Deleted member 16044

What is your preferred dress?

Does it change for different clubs or nights?

Do you prefer dress down clubs so you haven’t got to worry much?

Over to you. ?
I always go as me. me and me.

I will never ever be someone I am not
Even if attached I will be me, me and me always no false pretences with me
what does an outfit say. I only dress for work purposes and the cold weather
rest of the time I walk around bare naked
bodies are there to be enjoyed

D

Deleted member 16044

with clubs though pearls, if someone was drop dead gorgeous I might have my wicked way with him but it is not really what I am about
do I and should I go off with strangers from the dance floor with their cocks out or people dancing naked
it does not bother me at all
our bodies are art and I can look beyond that body of art and I do not sit there judging others either
we are all the same, wanting fun our bodies wanting and desiring sex and bdsm or what ever is your fancy or kink x
I hate it when you go to socials and people sit there judging me on what I wear how I look how I sit ...fuck off to you if that is what you are about then you are not a real swinger

clubs might attract sex they might not but someone has to instigate it and it has to be mutual and would you strip off in front of strangers and be fucked by them? Not sure means NO and if they try to touch me unwanted kind of touch ...I would just stare at them and if not just quietly tell them to leave me alone unless they are drop dead my kind of man, do not have a type
if I want sex I got sex shop 5 mins from me but no thanks x what is it that stops me is where have they been, did they use a condom and would I trust what they tell me in a club NO

D

Deleted member 16044

What is your preferred dress?

Does it change for different clubs or nights?

Do you prefer dress down clubs so you haven’t got to worry much?

Over to you. ?
I wear what I want and what suits me and no not naked not that brave enough yet to lose all inhibitions
being that I do not have to impress anyone but me I wear something sexy and something frumpy lol whatever suits x
I can't find the chinese clothes to fit one boob let alone anything else pearls and the chinese make some really lovely clothes x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’ve already sort of answered this but my usual wear everyday is combat/cargo type work trousers and a tee shirt .... so when I go out yes I like to look respectable be the jeans ,shirt and boots or as I wore at the social, trousers ,shirt and waistcoat from my suit ... which I have worn for meets and club vision the past .... for me it makes me feel good to dress smartly and hopefully if I make an impression that’s good to .... dress down clubs are fine I’ve done the naked in a towel after going in the hot tub , you can hide anything when your naked ...
so conclusion is yes I like to make an effort to look presentable,attraction for me comes from seeing someone has made a effort for the night out ... :tiphat:

19 March 2015
I do try and look presentable when we go to clubs..even though we don really have intentions of doing anything I still make an effort to look nice..W.. :tiphat:

Absolutely, I think impressions are everything aren’t they?
You can make an impression of anyone based on so many things;
how they dress and appear, shows effort made doesn’t it.
We could wear trousers shirt and jacket, ladies in dresses etc.
Or ripped jeans and trainers.
They show a difference in attitude to effort. There’s nothing wrong with jeans and trainers but it does show the level of effort for a Swinging club or liaison etc.
You can instantly make first impressions of people from anything really, even to how they conduct themselves or how they are based on being online for example.
It depends whether you (generically) feel impressions are important I suppose.

26 December 2019
They show a difference in attitude to effort. There’s nothing wrong with jeans and trainers but it does show the level of effort for a Swinging club or liaison etc.
You can instantly make first impressions of people from anything really, even to how they conduct themselves or how they are based on being online for example.
Never been to one, hoping @Pearls is going to help me choose next month xx

L

LizandChris

I spent a long time being comfortable in everyday work clothes, I felt uncomfortable in shirt, trousers and shoes, when we started going to clubs I started dressing up a bit for fun instead of for some reason I had little interest in, now I quite like it, even though Liz still finds it strange that I'm not in jeans and t-shirt

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We mostly go to Chameleons, which is a very dress down club. Mostly a towel or underwear. But saying that, Mrs Brum will always wear something very sexy and a little revealing. Leaving just enough for the imagination, and I have a selection of men’s lace boxer shorts which again hide just enough.

D

Deleted member 16044

okay I go to the xtasia and dress up or down does it really matter if I want to wear what I feel comfortable in
it has nothing to do with attitude
lets say I met you tonight lips am I going to meet the clothes you wear or the person in them? x x

effort for who ...
I been to two interviews
normally I would wear a suit
nope I am a social worker of sorts so trousers and a smart casual top

hey shall we have a prize for the best dressed guy and best dressed woman and couple at xtasia? just a thought x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 16044

okay I go to the xtasia and dress up or down does it really matter if I want to wear what I feel comfortable in
it has nothing to do with attitude
lets say I met you tonight lips am I going to meet the clothes you wear or the person in them? x x

effort for who ...
I been to two interviews
normally I would wear a suit
nope I am a social worker of sorts so trousers and a smart casual top

hey shall we have a prize for the best dressed guy and best dressed woman and couple at xtasia? just a thought x
and how about a raffle I can organise that to raise some funds for you
prizes donated by me and they will not be erotic holidays but I might see what I can get between now and then x
all sexual of course and a bit of fun and fund raising...but I will not be dressing up as booby prize lol x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So my style.
I tend to treat clubs no different to going out on the town here.
It also depends on the club, never go to dress down clubs anyway, not for me.
One club we went to I wore a lovely outfit but in reality I should have gone in jeans so the venue plays a big part for us.

I’m not one to parade about in undies or lacy, see through numbers with nothing on underneath. Some do but not my style, anything plastic, pvc is a no no.
I did wear leather trousers with a lace jacket which I loved.
Usually good underwear, dress that covers, killer heels.
Classy not trashy ???

D

Deleted member 16044

So my style.
I tend to treat clubs no different to going out on the town here.
It also depends on the club, never go to dress down clubs anyway, not for me.
One club we went to I wore a lovely outfit but in reality I should have gone in jeans so the venue plays a big part for us.

I’m not one to parade about in undies or lacy, see through numbers with nothing on underneath. Some do but not my style, anything plastic, pvc is a no no.
I did wear leather trousers with a lace jacket which I loved.
Usually good underwear, dress that covers, killer heels.
Classy not trashy ???
Who is trashy and am sure we all have class