Clubs: Peoples Preferred Way To Meet?

• Thread starter Offenbach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Just our take on things. If we get a free night , we like to make the most of it so in honesty a club meet is ideal. If we arrange to meet a couple & your not compatible then there it's not a wasted night for either couple as there's literally plenty more in the club. So much less awkwardness & pressure .

This is so true, personally I think I come across much better in person than on a pic.

Mr Bump
Really ha whatever mr bump..
Your a little hottie. X

Reactions: Admin
26 July 2016
We've talked at length about the club scene , and we can see it's the easiest way by far to find a woman we both connect with ,iand judging from the welcome we've received on this site (not the other sites we're on I hasten to add) it would be exactly the same at a social . BUT. due to a number of reasons it's not something we feel is for us . It's not nerves ( trust me I walk where angels fear to tread on a daily basis :D ) and we know it's making what seems like an impossible task even harder but short of walking into a bar , seeing a girl we both like and plying her with alcohol till she submits to our desires ( or at least thinks I'm handsome ) then we can see the online thing as the only option .

Reactions: Admin
P

peakcouple

I think meeting in clubs also offers the extra aspect of security. Ie your not inviting a random stranger into your home . Xxx

Just our way of thinking too. We use clubs or other public places for first meets, we have met people we're not happy with and had others meet us and not want to take it further. If you invite people home you might feel obliged to play, even if you don't really want to.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Just our way of thinking too. We use clubs or other public places for first meets, we have met people we're not happy with and had others meet us and not want to take it further. If you invite people home you might feel obliged to play, even if you don't really want to.

Exactly theres more pressure isnt there rather than if at a club. Xxx

26 March 2018
City
London
Just our take on things. If we get a free night , we like to make the most of it so in honesty a club meet is ideal. If we arrange to meet a couple & your not compatible then there it's not a wasted night for either couple as there's literally plenty more in the club. So much less awkwardness & pressure .

This is why we like to arrange first meets in a club, then if we click on the night and fancy meeting again we do so in a more intimate setting.

Although we both also really enjoy the social aspect of clubs as well, few nights we been and not played yet still have a fantastic time just chatting with like minded friends.

Muse xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I’ve always struggled with clubs being a single bloke for me is like being a spare part waiting to see if it’s picked off the shelf .... I have always preferred to meet one to one that way I have to be more forward and social something I still struggle with when doing this .... so clubs are ok but I always find couples and females tend to be stand offish with single men .... or maybe that just me ...

26 March 2018
City
London
I’ve always struggled with clubs being a single bloke for me is like being a spare part waiting to see if it’s picked off the shelf .... I have always preferred to meet one to one that way I have to be more forward and social something I still struggle with when doing this .... so clubs are ok but I always find couples and females tend to be stand offish with single men .... or maybe that just me ...

Go on a Greedy Girls night, you'll find a more appreciative crowd

Muse xx

Reactions: MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Most clubs have some form of GG nights, OP4F is Tuesdays, VA do Milf club once a month (on my to do list)
I did once go to the VA’s Milf club ... wasn’t as good as I imagined but maybe I just got the wrong day .... seemed those playing was all preplanned ... not many ladies on the day I attended maybe that was the problem ..... I may get brave and go again...