Cock Rings

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 May 2017
City
Norwich
:cry::cry::cry: ur making me cry just thinking of the pain. I think ann summers do a double cock ring i will have gander

M

meet_the_fockers

:eek:
Mr F tried one a couple of times.. rather tricky to get on..
Unsure if his cuthbert was meant to go quite SO purple.. i was convinced his cock was going to drop off!! Hmmm

25 July 2016
I tried one we got free last year with an order from love honey... was stretchable and also had a bullet vibrator built in too.

If I recall correctly I sold it to a member on here, and it went to good use.

Twas me who got it from you's. I found it better without the ball bag loop fitted as sometimes the boys got abit to much of a shaking about and was uncumfy but for me it works ok also I use the silicon ones which are a fiddle to put on and some of the cheaper end ones tend to split when opening them out. Would love to find a female who had the skill to put one on with her mouth like some do with a condom that would be a nice feeling im betting lol

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3175

I have a few rings. Never tried the metal type before, although they are on the list. The ones I have had the most success with are the thicker silicone rubber ones, very resilient and certainly work for me. The feel and sensations from them are a massive turn on. I have tried the adjustable ones, also the vibrator types and found them more of a hindrance than something to add to the fun.

Now this evening I may have to dig them out for some playtime, it's been a while. G

N

No longer with us

We have always used cock rings, Mr Him loves the sensation and it certainly makes a difference. We recently purchased one with ears like the rabbit vibrator..... OMG I now know what it's like to have multiple orgasms :p:p
Can't believe I just told u all :X3::X3:

19 March 2015
We have always used cock rings, Mr Him loves the sensation and it certainly makes a difference. We recently purchased one with ears like the rabbit vibrator..... OMG I now know what it's like to have multiple orgasms :p:p
Can't believe I just told u all :X3::X3:
Nothing wrong in that, you're among friends. :love: x
Certainly sounds interesting... do the ears get in the way at all?

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Ok so complete coincidence but tonight got out a cockring and suggested I try one. It's not something I've ever given much thought to but not one to shy away from new experiences I thought what the hell.

Now here is the embarrassing bit. After a flick through the forums I came across this thread and considering I'd just used a cock ring thought I'd have read. Now having read all the comments it's left me thinking did I use it wrong? It certainly heightened sensation and pleasure and the old chap stayed to attention well enough (to be fair he usually does though).
So we used a thick stretchy one and put it on with lube. It took a little while but no major problems. It felt really tight but not uncomfortably tight.
God don't everyone laugh at once but did I use it wrong? :eek::confused:

D

Deleted member 1030

Ok so complete coincidence but tonight got out a cockring and suggested I try one. It's not something I've ever given much thought to but not one to shy away from new experiences I thought what the hell.

Now here is the embarrassing bit. After a flick through the forums I came across this thread and considering I'd just used a cock ring thought I'd have read. Now having read all the comments it's left me thinking did I use it wrong? It certainly heightened sensation and pleasure and the old chap stayed to attention well enough (to be fair he usually does though).
So we used a thick stretchy one and put it on with lube. It took a little while but no major problems. It felt really tight but not uncomfortably tight.
Why do you think you used it wrong?

19 March 2015

Ah, I see. No, there are different types of cock ring.

Or.... have I been using them wrong??? :eek:
Now that made me laugh hard :D :rofl:

Yes your nuts are meant to be in the ring too... (y) :) But there are different types I suppose..
The whole shabonky needs to be in the ring?

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Now that made me laugh hard :D :rofl:

Yes your nuts are meant to be in the ring too... (y) :) But there are different types I suppose..
The whole shabonky needs to be in the ring?
Eh? What? :eek:

But but but..... Bodger and Badger aren't gonna fit in there too.....

Why don't these things come with instructions and diagrams?:confused:

Maybe your using them wrong, now that would be funny:rofl::rofl:

X