Cock Rings

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
About time too! :sneaky: well done.. :D x

Note;
I put mine on early last night and pulled my gonads so hard, unintentionally, I actually caused a seriously acute pain in my side and back.
I like pain but bloody hell that was a bit much.
So off it came. :(

Not for long.. :D

Well done though guys, seems 'Him' has sussed it good and proper. (y)
You put your left one in.... your right one in.. :D

N

No longer with us

I don't know how he got it on ... I wasn't allowed in the room :rofl::rofl::rofl:
He said it wasn't easy :eek::eek: but well worth it :love::love::love:
Hope ur all ok :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Therapon
N

No longer with us

Nor me, he wouldn't let me in. he was sweating when he come out though :rofl::rofl:
Makes it all the more pleasurable knowing it wasn't easy :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I wanted to hold his hand and say breath through the pain sweetheart, it will be worth it in the end :whistle::whistle:

19 March 2015
I don't know how he got it on ... I wasn't allowed in the room :rofl::rofl::rofl:
He said it wasn't easy :eek::eek: but well worth it :love::love::love:
Hope ur all ok :whistle::whistle::whistle:
haha :D no it's not easy, left in first, then right, then little man goes for a duck and cover then pops out - all good. :D
Yes I'm fine thank you, felt sick for about erm 2 hours but the wine helped numb it.
Usually am pretty good but I unintentionally pulled everything too far forward. Think the wine contributed to that!
Nor me, he wouldn't let me in. he was sweating when he come out though :rofl::rofl:
:D Ommm don't give it all away gal! xx :rofl: x
No idea what size to go for tho :cautious:
Try 2" to start and work up the ladder from there = i.e go smaller if need be.
Makes it all the more pleasurable knowing it wasn't easy :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I wanted to hold his hand and say breath through the pain sweetheart, it will be worth it in the end :whistle::whistle:
You wicked woman you! :eek:
Love it :rofl: :devil: x

Reactions: Therapon

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
ok got a metal ring on order....
Ill post results as soon as ive stopped swearing :rofl::rofl::rofl:

N

No longer with us

haha :D no it's not easy, left in first, then right, then little man goes for a duck and cover then pops out - all good. :D
Yes I'm fine thank you, felt sick for about erm 2 hours but the wine helped numb it.
Usually am pretty good but I unintentionally pulled everything too far forward. Think the wine contributed to that!

:D Ommm don't give it all away gal! xx :rofl: x

Try 2" to start and work up the ladder from there = i.e go smaller if need be.

You wicked woman you! :eek:
Love it :rofl: :devil: x
I'm a true believer in karma.... just didn't think it would take 30 years :rofl::rofl::rofl: