• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Cock Rings

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
ur making me cry just thinking of the pain. I think ann summers do a double cock ring i will have gander

M

meet_the_fockers

Mr F tried one a couple of times.. rather tricky to get on..
Unsure if his cuthbert was meant to go quite SO purple.. i was convinced his cock was going to drop off!! Hmmm

25 July 2016
I tried one we got free last year with an order from love honey... was stretchable and also had a bullet vibrator built in too.

If I recall correctly I sold it to a member on here, and it went to good use.

Twas me who got it from you's. I found it better without the ball bag loop fitted as sometimes the boys got abit to much of a shaking about and was uncumfy but for me it works ok also I use the silicon ones which are a fiddle to put on and some of the cheaper end ones tend to split when opening them out. Would love to find a female who had the skill to put one on with her mouth like some do with a condom that would be a nice feeling im betting lol

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3175

I have a few rings. Never tried the metal type before, although they are on the list. The ones I have had the most success with are the thicker silicone rubber ones, very resilient and certainly work for me. The feel and sensations from them are a massive turn on. I have tried the adjustable ones, also the vibrator types and found them more of a hindrance than something to add to the fun.

Now this evening I may have to dig them out for some playtime, it's been a while. G

N

No longer with us

We have always used cock rings, Mr Him loves the sensation and it certainly makes a difference. We recently purchased one with ears like the rabbit vibrator..... OMG I now know what it's like to have multiple orgasms
Can't believe I just told u all

19 March 2015
We have always used cock rings, Mr Him loves the sensation and it certainly makes a difference. We recently purchased one with ears like the rabbit vibrator..... OMG I now know what it's like to have multiple orgasms
Can't believe I just told u all
Nothing wrong in that, you're among friends. x
Certainly sounds interesting... do the ears get in the way at all?

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Ok so complete coincidence but tonight got out a cockring and suggested I try one. It's not something I've ever given much thought to but not one to shy away from new experiences I thought what the hell.

Now here is the embarrassing bit. After a flick through the forums I came across this thread and considering I'd just used a cock ring thought I'd have read. Now having read all the comments it's left me thinking did I use it wrong? It certainly heightened sensation and pleasure and the old chap stayed to attention well enough (to be fair he usually does though).
So we used a thick stretchy one and put it on with lube. It took a little while but no major problems. It felt really tight but not uncomfortably tight.
God don't everyone laugh at once but did I use it wrong?

D

Deleted member 1030

Why do you think you used it wrong?

19 March 2015

Ah, I see. No, there are different types of cock ring.

Or.... have I been using them wrong???
Now that made me laugh hard

Yes your nuts are meant to be in the ring too... But there are different types I suppose..
The whole shabonky needs to be in the ring?

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Now that made me laugh hard

Yes your nuts are meant to be in the ring too... But there are different types I suppose..
The whole shabonky needs to be in the ring?
Eh? What?

But but but..... Bodger and Badger aren't gonna fit in there too.....

Why don't these things come with instructions and diagrams?

Maybe your using them wrong, now that would be funny

X

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…