• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Cock Size

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi both, I removed both replies - this is a thread asking genuine advice and questions. Please keep photo posts like that to spam threads such as humour threads etc. Thank you

Reactions: Mootje and Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I think it's perfectly normal to not know the size. You are obviously comfortable with what you have and not self obsessed like the sort who make a point of taking stupid "look how big my dick is" pics.
I say don't sweat it. It's there and it works. That's good enough xxxx

M

Mootje

such a wise words and very correct xxx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

MOTM

18 July 2015
Too true, I know of someone who just does profile posts asking... Who wants 9" cock.... Mindless xxx

D

Deleted member 795

Never measured and don't intend to. As a bloke, I believe sex is more about a meeting of minds rather than what you are packing, after all the mind is the main sexual organ. I guess I am strictly average and don't have a Sky remote to check.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Pheww! lol xxx

No need to sweat lol xxx

Never measured and don't intend to. As a bloke, I believe sex is more about a meeting of minds rather than what you are packing, after all the mind is the main sexual organ. I guess I am strictly average and don't have a Sky remote to check.

Couldn't agree more. Xxxx Someone once said to me stimulate the mind and the body follows. Very true indeed xxxx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…