Condoms

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

I heard guys say that they physically cant cum whilst wearing a condom or they cant stay hard. Does this happen to anybody or is it an excuse to not suit up? Xxx
I tend to lose a lot of sensation when wearing a condom, which has at times caused me to lose stiffness and has stopped me from cumming.

I completely get the point for wearing them and will not argue against it. As for wearing one for oral, it does absolutely nothing for me. Zero feeling. I, like most, love receiving oral, but if I have to wear a condom for oral then there really is no point as it does nothing. Just me???

D

Deleted member 3657

Didn't think I was making any excuses. I did say I would never argue against it. I only gave a personal opinion of the sensations or lack of for me when wearing one.

Reactions: The-A-Team

Mingles

VIP Member
24 September 2015
City
Colchester
If you can cum without a condom I don't see any reason why you wouldn't wearing one , sounds very much like an excuse , there are plenty of thin skin like condoms you don't have to use Marigolds !! :lol:
As for staying hard i don't see a difference with or without if you lose the erection your going to anyhow .. It is quite erotic having one put on you and that can help the process , much the same as a hand job does..
Mates Skyn are pretty good .... :D
In our experience a lot of guys have very genuine problems with condoms I'm afraid, it's certainly not an excuse. It takes time to get used to them, and it can in a lot of cases, cause the sensation to diminish therefore making it harder to stay hard and come. I realise some men don't have a problem but I have spoken to many members, and had personal experiences of men having difficulties with condoms. It's a very real problem for a lot of men x

M

meet_the_fockers

In our experience a lot of guys have very genuine problems with condoms I'm afraid, it's certainly not an excuse. It takes time to get used to them, and it can in a lot of cases, cause the sensation to diminish therefore making it harder to stay hard and come. I realise some men don't have a problem but I have spoken to many members, and had personal experiences of men having difficulties with condoms. It's a very real problem for a lot of men x
Mr F hates wearing them.. but its either condom or no play.. hes got used to it :rofl:

M

Marky191268

Which is why I like to give ladies oral to please, I do have issues with condoms

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Another point on catching STD's ....... one for all you who like to visit Tunisia and such other places that offer camel rides - do you know that you can catch Syphilis from the saliva in a camels mouth, the practice of kissing them as their handlers encourage is just NOT GOOD.
And where is the evidence to back up this little gem?

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
It is for the most part a well populated myth and was said as a joke somewhat "tongue in cheek" (no pun intended) though technically speaking it is possible to contract syphilis from camels since like humans and many other animals camels can pass the disease through sexual contact, camels have a habit of licking each others genitals (yes they enjoy oral sex) the disease can then be passed to their saliva and as they like to spit at anything that agitates them if their spit/saliva was to come into contact with an open wound on a person then it is possible to contract the disease.
Total misinformation.

27 April 2015
Another point on catching STD's ....... one for all you who like to visit Tunisia and such other places that offer camel rides - do you know that you can catch Syphilis from the saliva in a camels mouth, the practice of kissing them as their handlers encourage is just NOT GOOD.
It is for the most part a well populated myth and was said as a joke somewhat "tongue in cheek" (no pun intended) though technically speaking it is possible to contract syphilis from camels since like humans and many other animals camels can pass the disease through sexual contact, camels have a habit of licking each others genitals (yes they enjoy oral sex) the disease can then be passed to their saliva and as they like to spit at anything that agitates them if their spit/saliva was to come into contact with an open wound on a person then it is possible to contract the disease.
Thanks for that guys, whilst your drifting of thread a little, you can be assured next time we enjoy camel play, we will definitely wear condoms or get the camel to do so and will definitely avoid spitting lol xx you can't be too sure lol !!!!
Yours jestingly, @The-A-Team

27 April 2015
your right, back to the thread, it is a well known fact that hardly any camels wear condoms when having sex with other camels, a Turkish friend (and camel herder) of mine said it is because many are allergic to latex though some just find that they lose a lot of sensation and find it difficult to maintain an erection.
Puts, a whole new concept on camel toes lol xxx

Reactions: MP386
M

meet_the_fockers

Terence Higgins trust were at VA Friday night if people wanted testing, what great work they do.
Play safe, stay safe.
Yes i do believe they where.. nice to see such advocation.. involved around the swinging scene..

Reactions: Admin
30 October 2015
Back on track
Always use condoms for sex
Prefer receiving oral without but can wear one for that as well
No issue with me (or maybe just used to them):cool:
Prefer being safe by using them and not catching a STD :sick: that way or possibly getting the lady pregnant:eek:
Also safer when with the Bactrian :eek: (aka 2-humped camel)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Terence Higgins trust were at VA Friday night if people wanted testing, what great work they do.
Play safe, stay safe.

Yes i do believe they where.. nice to see such advocation.. involved around the swinging scene..
Thanks for the reminder @meet_the_fockers :) x
We will of course be speaking with the Terrence Higgins trust, and whilst they work in specific locations, we will be advertising them here and listing some info especially for drop in clinics they hold, keeping you all in the loop with things.
The two we met at the festival were lovely people, extremely open minded and actually surprised me too.. ;)
They attend the bi-nights at the VA IIRC regularly.
We should help promote them as they do such remarkable work and all free.
Bravo and kudos to those peeps. :)