• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Condoms

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 3657

I heard guys say that they physically cant cum whilst wearing a condom or they cant stay hard. Does this happen to anybody or is it an excuse to not suit up? Xxx
I tend to lose a lot of sensation when wearing a condom, which has at times caused me to lose stiffness and has stopped me from cumming.

I completely get the point for wearing them and will not argue against it. As for wearing one for oral, it does absolutely nothing for me. Zero feeling. I, like most, love receiving oral, but if I have to wear a condom for oral then there really is no point as it does nothing. Just me???

D

Deleted member 3657

Didn't think I was making any excuses. I did say I would never argue against it. I only gave a personal opinion of the sensations or lack of for me when wearing one.

Reactions: The-A-Team

Mingles

VIP Member
24 September 2015
City
Colchester
In our experience a lot of guys have very genuine problems with condoms I'm afraid, it's certainly not an excuse. It takes time to get used to them, and it can in a lot of cases, cause the sensation to diminish therefore making it harder to stay hard and come. I realise some men don't have a problem but I have spoken to many members, and had personal experiences of men having difficulties with condoms. It's a very real problem for a lot of men x

M

meet_the_fockers

Mr F hates wearing them.. but its either condom or no play.. hes got used to it

M

Marky191268

Which is why I like to give ladies oral to please, I do have issues with condoms

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
And where is the evidence to back up this little gem?

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Total misinformation.

27 April 2015
Thanks for that guys, whilst your drifting of thread a little, you can be assured next time we enjoy camel play, we will definitely wear condoms or get the camel to do so and will definitely avoid spitting lol xx you can't be too sure lol !!!!
Yours jestingly, @The-A-Team

27 April 2015
Puts, a whole new concept on camel toes lol xxx

Reactions: MP386
M

meet_the_fockers

Terence Higgins trust were at VA Friday night if people wanted testing, what great work they do.
Play safe, stay safe.
Yes i do believe they where.. nice to see such advocation.. involved around the swinging scene..

Reactions: Admin
30 October 2015
Back on track
Always use condoms for sex
Prefer receiving oral without but can wear one for that as well
No issue with me (or maybe just used to them)
Prefer being safe by using them and not catching a STD that way or possibly getting the lady pregnant
Also safer when with the Bactrian (aka 2-humped camel)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Terence Higgins trust were at VA Friday night if people wanted testing, what great work they do.
Play safe, stay safe.

Yes i do believe they where.. nice to see such advocation.. involved around the swinging scene..
Thanks for the reminder @meet_the_fockers x
We will of course be speaking with the Terrence Higgins trust, and whilst they work in specific locations, we will be advertising them here and listing some info especially for drop in clinics they hold, keeping you all in the loop with things.
The two we met at the festival were lovely people, extremely open minded and actually surprised me too..
They attend the bi-nights at the VA IIRC regularly.
We should help promote them as they do such remarkable work and all free.
Bravo and kudos to those peeps.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…