Confidence

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

Neither_dark_or_handsome

Phoned them up, told me to have a long hard look in the mirror, but didn't say how long for. Been staring at a mirror for the last 15 hours and am not sure how their advice would work. *eyes hurting now*

27 August 2015
Do you feel confident about yourself? I see a lot of people in this lifestyle knocking themselves, for what I ask?

Both sexes, from weight issues to age, I suppose we all have the odd wobbly bit or wish we were 10yrs younger but my point is, this is not attractive when moaned about all the time, I have friends who moan all the time about themselves, why?

I am confident in my own skin, I have bits that I hate including scarring and boobs I wish were smaller but I never show these gripes, I think everyone is beautiful when they shine.
Don't knock yourself down when others out there will do it day to day XX
I used to be a confident person but over the years its slowly disappeared :oops::oops:, I don't have an issue with my size or shape etc but I do put myself down to get in there first. I think everyone is perfect in their own way :love:(not myself tho) people are to critical of each other & themselves. Saying that though some people are far too stuck up their own arses they do nothing but put others down :mad: I've always said I'm Just Me, I'm nothing special & by no means perfect :barefoot: & I'll never be fake, say it how it is, take me or leave me choice is yours. X :love:(y)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I used to be a confident person but over the years its slowly disappeared :oops::oops:, I don't have an issue with my size or shape etc but I do put myself down to get in there first. I think everyone is perfect in their own way :love:(not myself tho) people are to critical of each other & themselves. Saying that though some people are far too stuck up their own arses they do nothing but put others down :mad: I've always said I'm Just Me, I'm nothing special & by no means perfect :barefoot: & I'll never be fake, say it how it is, take me or leave me choice is yours. X :love:(y)
And you shouldn't do that either. You have no reason to put yourself down Miss Minxy :love: x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
There is so much in this I can relate too ... And I couldn't put it any better ... Its easy to say don't do it but when it's been part of life since forever can be difficult I know ... Since being here many people have said nice things about me ... I still find it difficult to understand as when I look in the mirror I don't see the same person but this place helps every day ........

6 October 2015
City
Bournemouth
i have never been confident about myself really the only reason i got into swinging was because a couple of good friends used to and they suggested to come along as it would help me open up as im a little shy i think i am more confident about myself more now because of it

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
A

Adam

Do you feel confident about yourself? I see a lot of people in this lifestyle knocking themselves, for what I ask?

Both sexes, from weight issues to age, I suppose we all have the odd wobbly bit or wish we were 10yrs younger but my point is, this is not attractive when moaned about all the time, I have friends who moan all the time about themselves, why?

I am confident in my own skin, I have bits that I hate including scarring and boobs I wish were smaller but I never show these gripes, I think everyone is beautiful when they shine.

I think a lot of what you've said there @Lace is very true - That people need to be accepting of their little personal imperfections, and (will sound cliche) but learn to love themselves. However, when we live in a world where *****/Instagram/Social Media is king and people are choosing people/partners/even casual encounters based on an image...its a huge challenge and people will unfortunately feel potentially unhappy.

I think to get yourself into a place where you are happy with how you look and feel, and a place where you aren't affected by whatever negativity people throw at you is a huge achievement and this is a struggle for a huge number of people that I see and meet everyday and so yes this will affect peoples self confidence and self esteem.

I hope that we all can find a place where we are happy and a place when society as a whole is accepting and doesn't judge someone based on their looks.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I think a lot of what you've said there @Lace is very true - That people need to be accepting of their little personal imperfections, and (will sound cliche) but learn to love themselves. However, when we live in a world where *****/Instagram/Social Media is king and people are choosing people/partners/even casual encounters based on an image...its a huge challenge and people will unfortunately feel potentially unhappy.

I think to get yourself into a place where you are happy with how you look and feel, and a place where you aren't affected by whatever negativity people throw at you is a huge achievement and this is a struggle for a huge number of people that I see and meet everyday and so yes this will affect peoples self confidence and self esteem.

I hope that we all can find a place where we are happy and a place when society as a whole is accepting and doesn't judge someone based on their looks.
Agreed. Completely. (y)

A

Adam

And you shouldn't do that either. You have no reason to put yourself down Miss Minxy :love: x

I agree 100% - It all starts with you! You need to be your biggest fan @Minxy - Do not start the day by putting yourself down, as no that isn't right. Nobody is saying be arrogant or think that you are the most amazing person in the world (as that isn't attractive either) but do accept you for you - None of us is perfect, and we all have our own little insecurities, but start and appreciate yourself for who you are first (by the way everything else you said about people around you being perfect in their own way is lovely, and so are YOU!)

27 August 2015
I agree 100% - It all starts with you! You need to be your biggest fan @Minxy - Do not start the day by putting yourself down, as no that isn't right. Nobody is saying be arrogant or think that you are the most amazing person in the world (as that isn't attractive either) but do accept you for you - None of us is perfect, and we all have our own little insecurities, but start and appreciate yourself for who you are first (by the way everything else you said about people around you being perfect in their own way is lovely, and so are YOU!)
xx

S

sugarhorse

normally i am very confident person ( look and charisma ) so i was told lol !!! but when it comes to swinging and this lifestyle i feel useless and no idea why ??

Reactions: Pearls