Confidence

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

Neither_dark_or_handsome

Everyone has a purpose in life, just that some take longer to find that place of happiness. This can cause a lot of anxiety and confidence issues especially when they see others amongst them that are there and they wonder 'whys that not me?' , and begin to think 'what's wrong with me?'.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Everyone has a purpose in life, just that some take longer to find that place of happiness. This can cause a lot of anxiety and confidence issues especially when they see others amongst them that are there and they wonder 'whys that not me?' , and begin to think 'what's wrong with me?'.
Well you have nothing to worry about :whistle::sneaky:

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
N

Neither_dark_or_handsome

But then again, this can act as a starting block to gaining confidence to interact with other people ( wasnt berating when I meant keyboard warrior)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3289

I could just be a keyboard warrior and really shy in the real world ;)

Everyone has issues of some sort, no ones perfect, it's human nature. I live by you make the best of what you have
Thanks for bringing the thread back on track @Neither_dark_or_handsome -after that duo @Admin and @Pearls perverted my innocent words. You know what they are like!

You are right that everyone has issues of confidence. The online world adds a different slant -good and bad.