Confidence....

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 January 2018
City
Belfast
That is a whole world of difference. Massive respect to you for surviving it and coming out stronger. I understand that for some (many?) people affected it is an ongoing battle.
It is. It affects me at times of anxiety more than anything as it gives control when you feel like your life is out of control. I'm feeling confident that I'm over it but I'm not complacent!

D

Deleted member 9925

Well I know swinging has definitely increased the Mrs confidence and it's been great to see her getting more and more confidence
Whereas I just go from meet to meet in a constant state of disbelief that these stunning women ( including the mrs)actually seem to want to have sex with me but I'm enjoying the ride

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
14 May 2018
City
Stevenage
Even partaking in this kind of chat I think can build confidence. I'm no regular on the scene but being comfortable in your own skin can be liberating....and a rush in the right circumstances.

D

Deleted member 8095

Being here and swinging has made me (M) feel alot more confident and also has helped me discover me again. I got lost in being a mother and wife for such a long time, that i forgot that i am more than that, my confidence is returning and I'm enjoying the journey and feeling sexy again!

For me P, I lost my confidence a long time ago, I used humour as a shield and as a result I missed out on several opportunities growing up, but since being in the lifestyle and chatting with people, having sexy and beautiful women asking to see more of me in my pics, paying me compliments etc, it's certainly boosted my confidence x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I am confident in myself, I don't tend to worry about situations too much, I wouldn't say swinging has given me that confidence, I would put it down to having a good partnership and the jobs I have taken in life x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I had a chat with someone about this last night on the phone, we both agreed that if you look good, make the effort, good shoes and bag and you can feel the most confident person, head high show your best features and boom you look fantastic no matter what size you are. it's all about being positive and comfortable in your own skin (y)xx

Reactions: Baldrick
D

Deleted member 3411

Part of my reason for starting swinging was to boost confidence. Still ebbs and flows but I am more confident on the whole. Does make feel more able to say I like someone and is a thrill if later were enjoying hot sex

19 March 2015
Not quite that old chestnut really.. but does swinging give you more confidence?
Even if you've not yet swung and just for now, having chats online, swapping pics, building up rapport - does it give you more confidence about yourself/yourselves?

Do you suddenly realise; well I am sexy, I am attractive - I can still pull! :D ;)
Does it make you feel good when someone comments on your profile, status, photos... or do you still feel embarrassed maybe?

There is a definite fact here, at least in my humble opinion, that swinging and even chatting alone, boosts confidence like never before. You get a huge boost from having that attention and pleasantries.

Over to you.. :love: ;) x
I was going to write a new thread about confidence, but realised I'd already done one..
So to bump my OP; does chatting onsite and exchanging photos, PM's, forum posts etc boost your confidence?
It could be a 'like' on your profile, a comment on your photo(s) or a vote for POTM perhaps.
Or simply bouncing off someone in the forums and on threads.
Does all of this combined, boost your confidence and make you feel more attractive and/or wanted by some who you'd never expect? x

20 February 2018
City
Derby
I was going to write a new thread about confidence, but realised I'd already done one..
So to bump my OP; does chatting onsite and exchanging photos, PM's, forum posts etc boost your confidence?
It could be a 'like' on your profile, a comment on your photo(s) or a vote for POTM perhaps.
Does all of this combined, boost your confidence and make you feel more attractive and/or wanted by some who you'd never expect? x
Absolutely for me! Particularly when there's interaction or nice comments on my profile/media. It creates a real feel-good factor.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
In a word “Yes”
I have always struggled with confidence when it comes to the ladies, being here has helped me a lot with that ..
likes and comments always boost the ego .

F

FreshFunkySLB

Yes for me most definitely. I may be sexually very aware of my body and confident in using it for play time but lack that same confidence when just looking at myself but the way my media has been received on this sit as been incredible and given me a massive boost where I’ve actually said to myself, you actually look alright woman so go with it and that’s what boosts me to do another one, not only to increase my confidence each time but to keep giving you saucy lot something you like to look at :boobies: xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Yes for me most definitely. I may be sexually very aware of my body and confident in using it for play time but lack that same confidence when just looking at myself but the way my media has been received on this sit as been incredible and given me a massive boost where I’ve actually said to myself, you actually look alright woman so go with it and that’s what boosts me to do another one, not only to increase my confidence each time but to keep giving you saucy lot something you like to look at :boobies: xx
Always love to see more :sneaky::whistle:

20 February 2018
City
Derby
Great to hear, keep them coming ;):D xx

D

Deleted member 6485

Simple ....YES, it does xx