Controversial.

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Is it because I called you "grumpy " this morning :love::love::mwah:
No it is perhaps because you are intent on spoiling, one of the few serious threads/debates on this site. That people may want to have a serious input in.
It is not up for debate.
Thankyou.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
That would be new :rofl:
Hearts will be broken in any case. The child doesn't need to know but the parents always will and they should feel that its necessary to tell him/her at the right time. The law now states its an obligation but when?
Their feelings must be put aside to provide a proper family home or the whole thing falls apart. Dont know how many of us could be strong enough for all that

Just curious.
Think how you would feel if you were the child. Would you want to know?

I'm 36 and if my mum approached me and said
"Look Baldrick. Your Dad isn't actually your real Dad. Back in the eighties I want to a party, 15 blokes rogered me silly. Any one of them could be your Dad. It was like seamen soup down there".

Sometimes ignorance is bliss. On this occasion I would choose ignorance.

B x

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Mmmmmm serious thought on this and I have decided that I would take the secret to my deathbed unless the kid really needed to now for some wild health reason. I take it all the blokes present belonged to the ethnic background as the dad elect. I think if I really did have to tell him something then I would just say it was a sperm donor as daddy had a problem. Never never never should the kid know the truth even as an adult

T

The_Bibas

An aquantence, has become pregnant, via a gang bang. Father unknown...
They have exhausted all means of having a child, re IVF etc. I don't have an aquantence.. Its just an example, it has happened...
Thoughts?? .. should be interesting....
OK personally I don't see the problem..
She wanted kids
She wanted lots of men
Bingo

As long as everyone is clean and healthy who cares

XxxBibaxxX

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
What is today will not always be. To discover that you were conceived thus? Potentially damaging. If the couples lifestyle changes, the child would be a constant reminder of those times. If the marriage breaks down and the "father" does not wish to contribute... the truth comes out. Gossip amongst adults (through internet exposure) ends up in the playground and leads to an unhappy childhood.

People make choices and at the time that those choices are made (for the "right" reasons), they seem good. If it goes wrong, they will argue "ah the benefit of hindsight" but in this instance I would say "ah the benefit of foresight".

I would not wish them ill, it is not my place to judge, but the opportunity for this to go horribly wrong, and the impact that would have on the most important person in this scenario (the child), would be more than I personally could bear.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
T

The_Bibas

What is today will not always be. To discover that you were conceived thus? Potentially damaging. If the couples lifestyle changes, the child would be a constant reminder of those times. If the marriage breaks down and the "father" does not wish to contribute... the truth comes out. Gossip amongst adults (through internet exposure) ends up in the playground and leads to an unhappy childhood.

People make choices and at the time that those choices are made (for the "right" reasons), they seem good. If it goes wrong, they will argue "ah the benefit of hindsight" but in this instance I would say "ah the benefit of foresight".

I would not wish them ill, it is not my place to judge, but the opportunity for this to go horribly wrong, and the impact that would have on the most important person in this scenario (the child), would be more than I personally could bear.
I do agree..
We have 6 kids between us.. All from our previous relationships.
They have been used against us in divorce.. They have suffered because of it..
We do not know the future and can only live by our choices today..
Every choice will have a knock on effect..
Not taking that job
Taking it
Running
Walking
Crossing the road
Flying..
Consequences are a matter of fact..
If yyou don't want consequences or can't cope when they go against you..
Then you are stuffed..
Do what is right for you today.. Regret it tomorrow if that is the case.. But never regret that you did not do it... It is unlikely you will be given the chance again..

Fear is an emotion.. It is not real..

XxxBibaxxX

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury

In your long-winded way I think I agree...

Been thinking about this on an off all day and it's a 'law of unintended consequences' job. The 'parents' might start out with the best intentions, everything might go just fine...

BUT

There are any number of possible scenarios where the truth might come out and in this case it is not about the wishes of the 'parents' to have a family but about the rights of the child to know the truth. Ultimately.

M

meet_the_fockers

What if? the child has an illness, and the genetic father is needed, for whatever reason? Pretty screwed aren't they....

T

The_Bibas

Actually fear is a very healthy human emotion, extremely useful from an evolutionary POV
I thought you were a cat?

Fear is imaginary
Danger is real
Recognising the difference is the key..
Now i'm sure there is a ball of wool... Or another thread for you to spoil..
Have a great night hun
XxxBibaxxX

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I thought you were a cat?

Fear is imaginary
Danger is real
Recognising the difference is the key..
Now i'm sure there is a ball of wool... Or another thread for you to spoil..
Have a great night hun
XxxBibaxxX
Quadcumquae

Last edited:
M

meet_the_fockers

Still can't predict the future..
So do we do nothing in the first place
XxxBibaxxX
No we cant hun.. but we cant do nothing, because we cant predict the future/outcome.
To do nothing i guess is fear. Xxx