Controversial.

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Quadcumquae
False?
What you are not a cat..
Belief is what defines us..
You are welcome to live in fear as I am free to choose what I believe to be dangerous.
I will always trust instincts first... Then decide

M

meet_the_fockers

We are having a gangbang of course..

What if you get divorced
What if the birth father dies..
What if....
Howay woman... What if my arse
XxxBibaxxX
Backtracks...
What if your arse now theres an offer... night twinks. X

Reactions: The_Bibas
24 November 2015
Yes... and in UK common law he has rights and responsibilities... if he can be found
I agree he does but would it benefit the child , I found out at my aunts funeral the man id always called dad wasn't and my real father was only not interested but he had a huge history of abuse to his name ,it was a massive shock but I understood why my parents never told me and im grateful I was not told , I had a happy childhood in every respect

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
I once helped out a lesbian couple I was just the donor and the agreement was I wouldn't b involved in the upbringing of the child but last yr I was asked to help again and they wanted to introduce the child to me after 10 yrs and I had to think long and hard no pun intended about it as she also wanted me to help her get pregnant so yes I can see the different sides of the discussion

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I once helped out a lesbian couple I was just the donor and the agreement was I wouldn't b involved in the upbringing of the child but last yr I was asked to help again and they wanted to introduce the child to me after 10 yrs and I had to think long and hard no pun intended about it as she also wanted me to help her get pregnant so yes I can see the different sides of the discussion
Did you meet the child?

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
No as I decided not to help the woman after she decided to call me bad parent and not being interested in the child that wasn't the arrangement at the time

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
No as I decided not to help the woman after she decided to call me bad parent and not being interested in the child that wasn't the arrangement at the time
See it can be dangerous then, trying to trap you xx

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
See it can be dangerous then, trying to trap you xx
Oh yes it can b very dangerous to all involved and with law changes no matter what pvt agreement u have the father can b chased by the relevant authorities

T

The_Bibas

They were obviously impressed with the quality of your sperm..
Take it as a compliment..
Not being derogatory intentionally had the child turned out to be a pain.. Would they have contacted you..
I suspect they offered you a parental option in order to lure your sperm again..

Sorry if I appear blunt
XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
26 May 2017
City
Norwich
Would I ever consider helping a couple out again yes but also has to lot of thought put into it

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
They were obviously impressed with the quality of your sperm..
Take it as a compliment..
Not being derogatory intentionally had the child turned out to be a pain.. Would they have contacted you..
I suspect they offered you a parental option in order to lure your sperm again..

Sorry if I appear blunt
XxxBibaxxX
I agree with what u say @bibas and it's like a very sophiscateted honey trap

Reactions: The_Bibas
D

Deleted member 6684

An aquantence, has become pregnant, via a gang bang. Father unknown...
They have exhausted all means of having a child, re IVF etc. I don't have an aquantence.. Its just an example, it has happened...
Thoughts?? .. should be interesting....
I believe in ensuring the child the best possible upbringing irrespective of who the parents are. If the biological mother and the partner who wants to be father are committed to the upbringing..It's the best situation to be in.

But if there are frictions and misunderstandings between partners ..I really wonder what's the merit of having the child is. The poor baby is going to grow in a difficult situation.

Regarding telling the child...It's upto the parents and the child really. Each family is different and they deal with it differently. No right answer here.

At the end, it's the commitment of the parents irrespective of genetics is what matters..Plus we all know that we are products of our upbringing so commitment from parents is crucial.

Finally I want to end on a joke .. I am a scientist and in a conference ..Someone was explaining epigenetics. It was a new area back then, and the speaker came up and said -"if you grow to resemble your parents, it's genetics. But if resembles it's neighbour, it's epigenetics". It's a funny way to demonstrate the importance our environment plays and has an influence in our make up.

So @meet_the_fockers , I would ask what is the commitment of the partner of this biological mother? He is the higher soul and has the opportunity to rise above men and be a great soul

M

meet_the_fockers

I believe in ensuring the child the best possible upbringing irrespective of who the parents are. If the biological mother and the partner who wants to be father are committed to the upbringing..It's the best situation to be in.

But if there are frictions and misunderstandings between partners ..I really wonder what's the merit of having the child is. The poor baby is going to grow in a difficult situation.

Regarding telling the child...It's upto the parents and the child really. Each family is different and they deal with it differently. No right answer here.

At the end, it's the commitment of the parents irrespective of genetics is what matters..Plus we all know that we are products of our upbringing so commitment from parents is crucial.

Finally I want to end on a joke .. I am a scientist and in a conference ..Someone was explaining epigenetics. It was a new area back then, and the speaker came up and said -"if you grow to resemble your parents, it's genetics. But if resembles it's neighbour, it's epigenetics". It's a funny way to demonstrate the importance our environment plays and has an influence in our make up.

So @meet_the_fockers , I would ask what is the commitment of the partner of this biological mother? He is the higher soul and has the opportunity to rise above men and be a great soul
Dont bliddy ask me, its hypothetical.
I shall think and come back.. :)