Controversial.

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Sorry hypothetical questions are bollox as they take everything and nothing into account as such a child could hypothetically grow up to be a door stop so the question has no meaning

M

meet_the_fockers

Sorry hypothetical questions are bollox as they take everything and nothing into account as such a child could hypothetically grow up to be a door stop so the question has no meaning
I shall bare this in mind of course... thankyou. :)

T

The_Bibas

I believe in ensuring the child the best possible upbringing irrespective of who the parents are. If the biological mother and the partner who wants to be father are committed to the upbringing..It's the best situation to be in.

But if there are frictions and misunderstandings between partners ..I really wonder what's the merit of having the child is. The poor baby is going to grow in a difficult situation.

Regarding telling the child...It's upto the parents and the child really. Each family is different and they deal with it differently. No right answer here.

At the end, it's the commitment of the parents irrespective of genetics is what matters..Plus we all know that we are products of our upbringing so commitment from parents is crucial.

Finally I want to end on a joke .. I am a scientist and in a conference ..Someone was explaining epigenetics. It was a new area back then, and the speaker came up and said -"if you grow to resemble your parents, it's genetics. But if resembles it's neighbour, it's epigenetics". It's a funny way to demonstrate the importance our environment plays and has an influence in our make up.

So @meet_the_fockers , I would ask what is the commitment of the partner of this biological mother? He is the higher soul and has the opportunity to rise above men and be a great soul

Ffs.... It's hypothesis...
Ok let me explain the difference between reality and hypothesis

A little boy goes up to his father and asks: “Dad, what’s the difference between hypothetical and reality?”

The father replies, “Well son, I could give you the book definitions, but I feel it could be best to show you by example. Go upstairs and ask your mother if she’d have sex with the mailman for $500,000.”

The boy goes and asks his mother: “Mom, would you have sex with the mailman for $500,000?”

The mother replies, “Hell yes I would!”

The little boy returns to his father. “Dad, she said ‘Hell yes I would!’”

The father then says, “OK, now go and ask your older sister if she’d have sex with her principal for $500,000.”

The boy asks his sister, “Would you have sex with your principal for $500,000?”

The sister replies: “Hell yes I would!”

He returns to his father. “Dad, she said ‘Hell yes I would!’”

The father answers, “OK, son, here’s the deal: Hypothetically, we’re millionaires, but in reality, we’re just living with a couple of whores.”

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Dandd2