Could someone please help me?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Z

zebo

A munch event? I have no idea ... Ok.. Really got to sort out my profile ... X

A munch is a social meeting of folks involved in the BDSM scene, events are usually places or clubs you can visit where they have the social aspect as well as play, many of these events are held in swingers clubs around the country, so if you need to know of an event or munch near you just drop me a line. By the way just because its a play event doesn't mean YOU have to play, you would be welcome just to mingle and watch some of the play if you wanted to.

C

CollardFoxandHound

Hello and welcome @Curios_mind
I don't visit the site as often as I possibly should, thus tending to come in a little late on these discussions. However, all good advice from the above contributors. I would just like to add...if you are going to meet a Dominant, make sure you meet at a munch or an event..that way if he is regular on the scene someone will be bound to know him...if he refuses or makes an excuse not to...bin him!
"There's another this site which" will give you all the info on munches and events in your locality.
Best wishes, have fun and above all play safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LeeWidnes and Admin
27 April 2015
We wish you luck in your pursuits, you have, we would agree come to the right place as there are a lot of different disciplines, and fetishes, along with traditional swingers on the site, and all very satisfyingly getting on well with each other !!
Plenty of communication and discussions should confirm a path you wish to follow comfortably, but don't be shy in your pursuits, tell it as it is !!!