Covid jab

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 September 2020
You are missing the point entirely. These are not just numbers they are people. I live, care for and love a man who would almost certainly die if he caught influenza or covid.
Let me give you an example that may make sense to you.
If your child had a fatal disease that could only be cured by a vaccine that might, only might, give them a 30% chance of living would you say no?
Of course not, you would jump at any chance of saving them if you have any decency because you love them and it is the only right thing to do

N xxx
If my child had any chance of dying from it I would 100% give him the jab and he also wouldn’t leave the house, I wouldn’t expect the rest of the world to do the same ?

10 July 2018
You are missing the point entirely. These are not just numbers they are people. I live, care for and love a man who would almost certainly die if he caught influenza or covid.
Let me give you an example that may make sense to you.
If your child had a fatal disease that could only be cured by a vaccine that might, only might, give them a 30% chance of living would you say no?
Of course not, you would jump at any chance of saving them if you have any decency because you love them and it is the only right thing to do

N xxx
One other thing, I guess, to mention: “It’s only like the flu”.

Up until this year, I’d never bothered having the annual flu vaccine. I rarely got flu and was lucky enough - not the case for many - that when I got it, it was ‘bad’, but not BAD. This year, my GP warned me: if you get flu and Covid, it’s very, very very bad.

So I took her advice and had the flu jab, And I’ll now have it every year. Because, y’know, I trust my GP. If I didn’t trust my GP, she would no longer be my GP.

That’s what I don’t get. Why would you continue to have anyone as your GP, your lawyer, your accountant, etc. If you don’t trust them? And if you DO trust them, then follow their fucking advice.

(Not necessarily their advice about fucking, though; I’ve no idea whether she’s into the same things I am…)

But yeah, if you trust your GP, follow their advice. If you don’t, get yourself a new GP, one you do trust.

I genuinely don’t understand a mindset of

“I trust my GP to look after my health, I’d always call her if I was ill… but no, I don’t trust her when it comes to a fucking GLOBAL PANDEMIC!”

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Anyone else feel that tonight's news conference was a major wind up?

It seems to have been an exercise in telling us how great the Government are. ?

Banging on about how important two doses are just seems designed to piss as many people off as possible

Those that have had two don't want to hear it. We want to hear what is happening next.

People that have had one dose want to hear when they can get the second so they don't want to hear it either.

People that are waiting for the first dose really don't want their noses rubbed in it.

Have I missed anyone? Oh yes, anti-vaxers, who won't watch the fucking news conference anyway.

Rant over.

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020

Banging on about how important two doses are just seems designed to piss as many people off as possible

Those that have had two don't want to hear it. We want to hear what is happening next.

People that have had one dose want to hear when they can get the second so they don't want to hear it either.

People that are waiting for the first dose really don't want their noses rubbed in it.

Have I missed anyone? Oh yes, anti-vaxers, who won't watch the fucking news conference anyway.

Rant over.
Did they say anything about holidays this year? X

26 October 2018
Good propaganda is the art of telling us the blindingly obvious in a meaningful way !!!

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020

Rant over.
The whole thing is a wind up now ?.
I can't believe I've been taking sensible, practical advice, on staying alive, from someone who didn't have the common sense to not snog his mistress in front of a security camera ?.There's literally a door right behind them ffs! X

9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I can't believe I've been taking sensible, practical advice, on staying alive, from someone who didn't have the common sense to not snog his mistress in front of a security camera ?.There's literally a door right behind them ffs! X

There has always been one rule for them and one for us.

From Boris going to Chequers to 'recuperate' through Dominic testing his eyesight to this :(

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Trust you to notice the door ??