Covid jab

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 March 2015
Are you for or against?
I laughed yesterday at a guy on the radio who wouldn’t have the jab purely out of spite, due to the government handling of the pandemic!
Very much for it, I jumped at the chance to have my first jab, and eagerly await my second. Jayne has had both due to her job.

• Love
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
livvye123

MOTM

12 April 2021
City
Maidstone
I got chatting on a dating site a while ago where the guy told me the ‘New World Order’ had released the vaccine and in a few months all those who had it would die. I pointed out that NHS staff had it first and I’m pretty sure this ‘order’ would need doctors etc. Apparently not. Like Thanos they want to half the population...

10 July 2018
Are you for or against?
I laughed yesterday at a guy on the radio who wouldn’t have the jab purely out of spite, due to the government handling of the pandemic!
About as for as it’s possible to be. I have literally nothing but contempt for those who choose not to have it. Medically advused against it? Health issues preventing it? Ok, that’s fine. Hinetsky, no problem at all with those.

But choosing not to have it? Genuinely nothing but contempt and disdain.

10 July 2018
What about best conspiracy about the jab that you’ve heard?
Dunno about the best jab conspiracy, but the thing that made me go what the actual fuck?” Was when a US politicia actually condemned preparation ‘because it’s covid19, not Covid 1. You’d think we’d have prepared with 18 previous examples…’

Somehow she missed that it’s called Covid 19 because the first cases were in 2019.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
What has actually changed since it’s happened though ?

3.2 million deaths directly and obviously more than that because of isolated places that have little to no healthcare

N xxx
Sorry to repost myself but the figure is around 3.42 million people identified as dieing from Covid 19.
Just because it didn't happen in your bubble doesn't make it less of a tragedy ?

N xxx

17 September 2020
3.2 million deaths directly and obviously more than that because of isolated places that have little to no healthcare

N xxx
I’m on about having the jab it ain’t made no difference everywhere is still in lockdown just let people out now they been jabbed

Reactions: Pearls
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I’m on about having the jab it ain’t made no difference everywhere is still in lockdown just let people out now they been jabbed
Because a vaccine doesn't stop you getting it, and therefore doesn't stop you spreading it. A vaccine will enhance your body's response to it, meaning it's less likely to cause death or serious illness. I'll admit, I forgot about that earlier this year in all the hype.

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Dunno about the best jab conspiracy, but the thing that made me go what the actual fuck?” Was when a US politicia actually condemned preparation ‘because it’s covid19, not Covid 1. You’d think we’d have prepared with 18 previous examples…’

Somehow she missed that it’s called Covid 19 because the first cases were in 2019.
Republican, by any chance? ?

• Haha
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
17 September 2020
Because a vaccine doesn't stop you getting it, and therefore doesn't stop you spreading it. A vaccine will enhance your body's response to it, meaning it's less likely to cause death or serious illness. I'll admit, I forgot about that earlier this year in all the hype.
Yeah well that goes back to my point of I don’t see the point in me having it I’ve had COVID twice and it’s a bad cold

Reactions: NotSoFireproof

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Yeah well that goes back to my point of I don’t see the point in me having it I’ve had COVID twice and it’s a bad cold

A bad cold for you, could mean death for someone else!

You’re entitled to your opinion, and if you don’t want the vaccine, then fine, you do you, but don’t be a belligerent twat and belittle the situation at hand.
What Tiggs said ^

N xxx

Reactions: Pearls and Tiger
17 September 2020
A bad cold for you, could mean death for someone else!

You’re entitled to your opinion, and if you don’t want the vaccine, then fine, you do you, but don’t be a belligerent twat and belittle the situation at hand.
You could say the exact same about the flu ?, the fact of the matter is everyone dies unfortunately and COVID has not caused the death toll to increase last year whatsoever so people who make out this disease has been a disaster to the human race need to wake the fuck up. 52DD7577-5551-4842-AA95-9E19701FFE35.png

8 July 2018
You could say the exact same about the flu ?, the fact of the matter is everyone dies unfortunately and COVID has not caused the death toll to increase last year whatsoever so people who make out this disease has been a disaster to the human race need to wake the fuck up. View attachment 81751
Thank you ? you just qualified my entire point :whistle:

• Love
Reactions: Vanezza

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
You could say the exact same about the flu ?, the fact of the matter is everyone dies unfortunately and COVID has not caused the death toll to increase last year whatsoever so people who make out this disease has been a disaster to the human race need to wake the fuck up. View attachment 81751
You are missing the point entirely. These are not just numbers they are people. I live, care for and love a man who would almost certainly die if he caught influenza or covid.
Let me give you an example that may make sense to you.
If your child had a fatal disease that could only be cured by a vaccine that might, only might, give them a 30% chance of living would you say no?
Of course not, you would jump at any chance of saving them if you have any decency because you love them and it is the only right thing to do

N xxx

Last edited: