Dick Pics Or Not

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

There's been quite a few discussions on this, the majority say less is more yet some guys still seem to think they're being original and think posting nothing but cock pics is the best thing to do.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
There's been quite a few discussions on this, the majority say less is more yet some guys still seem to think they're being original and think posting nothing but cock pics is the best thing to do.
Agreed.
You can use your profiles as you wish and anyone can do what they want (within site rules and law etc) but the masses here seem to view a gallery full of dick pics, quite unfavourably.

9 September 2017
However, for me at least, fanny pics are more than welcome, the more the merrier. I never tire of looking atlovely ladies showing their delectable naughty bits...mmmm.. Ladies, feel free to send me as many pussy pics as you like ;)

Reactions: Colin

Arb

3 September 2017
City
Oxford
Maybe I’m just weird, but the physical is such a small part of it, entice me with a glimpse, a full on get your bits out pic just doesn’t interest me we all know what sexual organs look like.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
From people I talk too I get the opinion that nudes are fine no need to hide your little you but close ups up of said little you are a no no.

From a male point of view I'd say the same is true for women showing their vaginas nudes okay close ups no thanks.

19 March 2015
Still more flying in.... Your prerogative, but seriously - every woman on here and within this lifestyle has seen one.. One or two maybe as some ladies do like to see them, but a gallery full of them - you will just not get far within this lifestyle.
You could have the best looking knob in the world, but a face that only a mother can love... won't get you into bed though will it?
;)

Take heed! It does, not, work.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Still more flying in.... Your prerogative, but seriously - every woman on here and within this lifestyle has seen one.. One or two maybe as some ladies do like to see them, but a gallery full of them - you will just not get far within this lifestyle.
You could have the best looking knob in the world, but a face that only a mother can love... won't get you into bed though will it?
;)

Take heed! It does, not, work.
but a face that only a mother can love...:eek::rofl:

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
When will these guys learn Ladies are only fond of invited Dick pics so show em how good you look dressed etc!!!

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
The amount of men on here that post continuous dick pics and that is all, i seriously go oh really ffs if you can only show your cock and not anything else then you don't have much about you. Don't get me wrong where appropriate or asked for then ok but surely there is something else to show

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 6127

Being an ex SG on here I did not put any cock pictures up on the default category. Yes I did have them but kept them in an album that access was given if asked.

The fun is in the tease, the tasteful hint of what is there, the thought that goes into taking a photo. If the ladies want to see what you have then they’ll ask and then I always asked what they wanted.

It’s been said on here numerous times and lots of guys don’t get it RESPECT and would you slap your cock out on the table if you went to the pub.

Guys may get it eventually and learn the errors of their ways...

Happy photos xxxxx :0)) T

4 January 2018
City
Doncaster
Being an ex SG on here I did not put any cock pictures up on the default category. Yes I did have them but kept them in an album that access was given if asked.

The fun is in the tease, the tasteful hint of what is there, the thought that goes into taking a photo. If the ladies want to see what you have then they’ll ask and then I always asked what they wanted.

It’s been said on here numerous times and lots of guys don’t get it RESPECT and would you slap your cock out on the table if you went to the pub.

Guys may get it eventually and learn the errors of their ways...

Happy photos xxxxx :0)) T
Cocks come in all shapes and sizes and i will say i prefer to be surprised not have it shoved in my face so to speak....come on guys be daring but leave the girls intrigued i say :whistle: