Dick Pics Or Not

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
dick-van-dyke-gettyimages-112500551_1600jpg.jpg

9 September 2017
I've been seriously considering removing all pictures of my cock from my profile so as not to offend or at least give out the wrong impression.
For the time being, I've decided to try and restrict the chances of this happening by putting them all into a single album and changing the permission to view to those that I follow.
I would have preferred to be able to only give permission to those that choose to follow me (so it would be their choice) but this option is not available.
I have always endeavoured to be a little creative in the depiction of my cock rather than just post an anatomical photo as I like to present it as a work of art :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I've been seriously considering removing all pictures of my cock from my profile so as not to offend or at least give out the wrong impression.
For the time being, I've decided to try and restrict the chances of this happening by putting them all into a single album and changing the permission to view to those that I follow.
I would have preferred to be able to only give permission to those that choose to follow me (so it would be their choice) but this option is not available.
I have always endeavoured to be a little creative in the depiction of my cock rather than just post an anatomical photo as I like to present it as a work of art :rofl::rofl::rofl:
We have a couple of pics of my member 'in context' and one gratuitous hard on and nobody has complained yet :rofl:

N xxx