do you feel your current partner is your "soul mate"?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I'm sure my OH and I are soul mates. I was dreaming about his eyes long before I ever met him. Freaked me out, let me tell you!

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Well Im a big believer that no matter how long you wait and what cicumstances are in the way,Your soulmate will find you and you will find them,I found mine at a very low point of my life and so was his,
We found each other and we have never been apart since..
He is my best friend my lover and my husband and there is not a day that goes by that we dont tell each other how much we love each other,That can be up to a hundred times...
I wake up every morning and smile that I have this beautiful person next to me,
We are one person in mind,body and soul....:love::love::love::love::love:

That is so frickin' adorable!!

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
28 May 2015
I'm a bit tired. Been keeping odd hours lately and if I don't get a solid 10-11 hours sleep, I'm fatigued. lol I don't work tho so nothing but free time! :D

M

meet_the_fockers

Yeah I'm pooped, long shift, and a young un with toothache.. This is not good!

M

meet_the_fockers

Like I said never say never our lil un was one hell of a shock.. I took 8 tests.. I thought they where all lying they weren't! :rofl: I was a lot! Older than 32!

Reactions: Drac Morbis
D

D7andFLC

High 5 Mr @Vex, nowt wrong with being a softy. As long as it's not in the trousers department?! Hehe.

Back to the topic.

D certainly feels like my soul mate.
We have a connection like I've never known before. She makes me feel complete, she makes my heart smile. She makes me happy as a pig in shit!
I'd give her the world if I had it to give.
I love her to her very bones.
We're good together, like peas in a pod. Yet we're very different people.

It feels good.
FLC x

Reactions: Drac Morbis
28 May 2015
High 5 Mr @Vex, nowt wrong with being a softy. As long as it's not in the trousers department?! Hehe.

Back to the topic.

D certainly feels like my soul mate.
We have a connection like I've never known before. She makes me feel complete, she makes my heart smile. She makes me happy as a pig in shit!
I'd give her the world if I had it to give.
I love her to her very bones.
We're good together, like peas in a pod. Yet we're very different people.

It feels good.
FLC x
Yes exactly how it is for me and my g/f. :)

D

D7andFLC

I consider myself very fortunate to have met D. If it wasn't for this strange swinging world we inhabit and the net, I very much doubt we'd have ever met.
I'm a very lucky gal to even have her in my life, I'm even luckier to be able to call her mine.
FLC

Reactions: Admin
22 August 2015
City
Haxey
Well Im a big believer that no matter how long you wait and what cicumstances are in the way,Your soulmate will find you and you will find them,I found mine at a very low point of my life and so was his,
We found each other and we have never been apart since..
He is my best friend my lover and my husband and there is not a day that goes by that we dont tell each other how much we love each other,That can be up to a hundred times...
I wake up every morning and smile that I have this beautiful person next to me,
We are one person in mind,body and soul....:love::love::love::love::love:

You took the words right out my mouth I also met my other half at a real low point in my life and thank him and will never forget all he did for me. No amounts of thank you are enough for all he did for me. We met in February 11 years ago and married 1 year to the day we met. I wouldn't change anything about us he is my everything as I am his.xx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin