do you feel your current partner is your "soul mate"?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You're very welcome. A loving story indeed and obviously a solid friendship, marriage and relationship. :love:
Indeed, @Pearls and I are best friends, as well as soul mates, partners - lovers, we're everything you can imagine.
One entity = two bodies.. :) :) xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
You're very welcome. A loving story indeed and obviously a solid friendship, marriage and relationship. :love:
Indeed, @Pearls and I are best friends, as well as soul mates, partners - lovers, we're everything you can imagine.
One entity = two bodies.. :) :) xx
Until he annoys me haha :D:Dxx

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I've just googled stan and Hilda to see who they are as to be honest didn't have a clue lol I'm a dweeb :lol::lol: were more like Lois and peter lol:lol::rofl:xx
Haha we work together also and have never been apart but we seem to make a good team, Admin being the boss should be negotiated I think...But it does have some advantages :p:pxx

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
Lol working together only makes your relationship stronger I believe, you must make a good team look at all the greatness you've achieved with social swinging says alot. Xx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
22 August 2015
City
Haxey
Thankyou and we do work well and always have in many business's but he has always been the boss, dont know how that happened :rolleyes::rolleyes:xx

Your more than welcome maybe you like him being the boss lol....and plus you'll get more time off for shopping as and when you like lol xx

She drives me batty mind! :rolleyes:
:lol::D :love:

You may drive @Pearls batty men usually do drive woman mad lol...but for some reason unknown we still love you all lol xx

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
B

Bonker

Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters are rather accommodating.........no sh*t from them at all

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
@Pearls and I just had an incredible moment while discussing an amazing photo, uploaded by our good friend Mr @Kikuchiyo - and I will say we didn't communicate verbally, yet wrote the same thing not once but 2-3 times on the same photo.
Might be smutty crushing & gushing love for you, but it's us. We're one person in two bodies. No, not one person... one entity. ;) x