do you feel your current partner is your "soul mate"?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
28 May 2015
@Pearls and I just had an incredible moment while discussing an amazing photo, uploaded by our good friend Mr @Kikuchiyo - and I will say we didn't communicate verbally, yet wrote the same thing not once but 2-3 times on the same photo.
Might be smutty crushing & gushing love for you, but it's us. We're one person in two bodies. No, not one person... one entity. ;) x
Very cool. Same for Heather and I, totally!! :D

Reactions: Admin
A

AlphaOmega

Aww all the love is so lovely to read.

I met Alpha three years ago now, we met the very first time I'd decided to go to a club (Townhouse has a lot to answer for lol)
That was the August, by the September we were dating officially and by the October he'd moved in :D
Three years on we're married and never been happier.
We were then lucky enough to meet our third earlier this year @Charlia and the three of us are moving into our new house together this week.
With both of them it just feels right and I'm a seriously lucky girl :D

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Aww all the love is so lovely to read.

I met Alpha three years ago now, we met the very first time I'd decided to go to a club (Townhouse has a lot to answer for lol)
That was the August, by the September we were dating officially and by the October he'd moved in :D
Three years on we're married and never been happier.
We were then lucky enough to meet our third earlier this year @Charlia and the three of us are moving into our new house together this week.
With both of them it just feels right and I'm a seriously lucky girl :D

Indeed it does feel right. I'd say we are all very lucky! Xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well I'd hate to hassle him lol, but.......... :whip2: hop to it @Admin . Lmao I'm joking, take your time. Xx
What is Pearls like!? :D I am fully aware and will be looking into it.. I have loads on this week, we're moving home (as in a new server) we have the gallery to sort out, something came to me lastnight in what you could call a moment of clarity - no, no illicit drugs or alcohol was involved in the making of my thoughts - which also needs addressing.
But I am completely aware and will be implementing it, but an ETA I have no idea on.
Will keep you both in the loop via PM's though and we can discuss it further there ;) :) xx

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
What is Pearls like!? :D I am fully aware and will be looking into it.. I have loads on this week, we're moving home (as in a new server) we have the gallery to sort out, something came to me lastnight in what you could call a moment of clarity - no, no illicit drugs or alcohol was involved in the making of my thoughts - which also needs addressing.
But I am completely aware and will be implementing it, but an ETA I have no idea on.
Will keep you both in the loop via PM's though and we can discuss it further there ;) :) xx

Jeezzz @Admin don't kill yourself trying to do everything at once. We can wait as long as you need. Xxx